Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 10:36 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 18th Apr 2017 at 4:41 PM. Reason: This was getting really quite old
Default Let's get to know your Sims!
We're all attached to our Sims. I'd love to see who you guys are proud of, and there are threads for pictures of Sims, but surely there's more to them. What are their stories and why have they stuck with you?
I'll start off :

Amber "CJ" Parker. Quite the personality. Amber is an actress, a comedienne, a philanthropist, and a late night show host. She more or less does all these things at once, but she occupies herself the most with her successful show, The Late Tonight Show with Amber Parker. Other than being kind of a douche, and smoking a lot of weed, and swearing like a sailor, she's a very nice and admirable person.
(full bio pending)

Holly Bridges. Amber's wife and soulmate. She's noot as big a name, but Holly is no stranger to fame. She just chooses to stay out of the spotlight most of the time. She's also glad that that turn of events hasn't come back to haunt her. And if you don't know what I mean by that....good.
(full bio pending)

So these guys, well, it's been a while. They go way back to 2012, it'll be 5 years in a few weeks. There's a whole backstory, it's incredibly detailed and with the way it's set up, it's practically a Hollywood movie.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 4:26 AM
the second pic is creepy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 12th Apr 2017 at 12:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rojan
the second pic is creepy

I don't suppose you've seen the third one? I think I did a pretty job of leaping over the uncanny valley but maybe my Sims' natural intimidative (words?) factor overrules that.

NO IT WAS SHIT ~ 12/4/2017

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 10:05 PM
Holly Bridge pretty much defines Uncanny Valley. She looks so real, but in this particular photo, so emotionless it's almost scary.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
ohh i love them i'd love to know more about your characters though did you take pictures while playing them?

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 12:40 AM
Well, my sim is obviously Tatiana Ferreira.
Family oriented, short tempered, mayor of Sunset Valley, loving mother, athletic, savior of the future, favorite of her parents...

As I said countless times here in MTS, I play with the Ferreira family since Sims 1. So yeah, 14 years or so. They're more important to me than the Goths. They're best friends with the Goths, actually.

On Sims 1, she had Bella's face but with light skin. I don't remember how she looked like in Sims 2 but I'm sure she had this hair because that's the one she has on Sims 3. Anyways, I rebooted her family's background twice - on Sims 1 she lived with her brother Flávio and sister Flávia, her husband pedro, and her son, Marcos.

On Sims 3, she left Riverview still as Tatiana Modenese and left behind Flávio, Flávia and other two brothers - Tom and Jason, and her parents - Lara and Marcos Modenese. Flávia and Flávio left for Bridgeport a few years later. Pedro went to Sunset Valley with Tatiana on the same bus and they met eventually and started their family - Marcos, the oldest son, Lara, the middle sister and Fernando, the youngest.

Eventually Tatiana realized she wanted to help people in Sunset Valley so she ran for mayor. With the help of the Goths, she won the election. She always visits her family back in Riverview, and her siblings in Bridgeport. She went to the future with her husband and children and met her descendants, and thei were all over Oasis Landing.

I present to you, Tatiana:

Yes. She loves wearing leather jackets and casual jeans. She's very modest, even though she's the savior of Oasis Landing and mayor or Sunset Valley.

And here she is, with her husband and Flávio, on Sims 4:

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:16 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
I play with the Ferreira family since Sims 1. So yeah, 14 years or so.

Can't possibly beat that. That's...amazing!
She loves wearing leather jackets and casual jeans.

My Sims' style exactly. That future pic looks quite unlike TS3 - I suppose you used custom poses and image editing software? She's lovely either way.
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496
ohh i love them i'd love to know more about your characters though did you take pictures while playing them?

Thousands.

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:33 PM
agreed they need a more griity game like about mafia or something like that something down to the bones

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496
agreed they need a more griity game like about mafia or something like that something down to the bones

Hi mon1496 .. Have you tried the Assassination Mod or The Family ( A Mobster Career loosely based on the movie the Departed). Those are a couple of Career modules that go along with the Careers Mod
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
That future pic looks quite unlike TS3 - I suppose you used custom poses and image editing software? She's lovely either way.

I just had a sim ask her "Ask to pose" and took the photo. I did add some lighting effects, yeah. This one looks better, though:

(Ignore the food truck in the background lol.. damn nraas Traffic)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 4:16 PM
@juansfalcin NRaas Traffic, huh? Guess I'll have to download one more mod from this lovely person - those goddamned ice cream truck make me way more annoyed than I should be. Crank up the NPC cars while I'm at it. Guess I'll have to look a townie management mod as well. Entire city's dead quiet, as any TS3 player should know.

insert signature here
Inventor
#12 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 5:19 PM
This is Pussy Cupp.

And this is appropriate maternity-wear.

The kitchen went boom.

And Pussy died.

Did I do it right?
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 7:49 PM
I just had a sim ask her "Ask to pose" and took the photo.
(Ignore the food truck in the background lol.. damn nraas Traffic)

NRaas did not put those there, lol. Use NRaas Traffic to Turn them off (Ice Cream and Food Truck) Options are:
Allow Visits At Night - Set to False
Allow Visits To Active Lot - Set to False
Allow Visits To Residential Lots - Set to False
Max Food Trucks - Change to 0
Enable Truck On Vacation - False (Ice Cream Truck Only)
Require Parking Space (Food Trucks Only)

It might take a little time for them to disappear or just reload the game.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 8:23 PM
Oh so it's an EA "feature"? Niiiiiice.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 9:12 PM
Oh so it's an EA "feature"? Niiiiiice.

Of course it's an EA feature. Who else would bombard a world with ice cream trucks, food trucks, limos, taxis, boats and big lemons when sims themselves can't even walk across the street without having routing problems?? The Traffic Mod has settings to disable/control vehicles used and OW will clean out anything the game isn't using based on your settings. Go Here takes care of the Boats.

.. You did a great job on that picture by the way in spite of EA's ice cream truck. Nice job.
Scholar
#16 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
And Pussy died.

Noooooo, not pussy!

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 12:14 AM
I thought the food truck only showed up in Bridgeport, without NRAAS traffic installed? Am I hopelessly wrong?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#18 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 1:05 AM
Yeah, I don't know what barbarat is talking about, too much NRaas in her drinks perhaps. The food truck and the ice cream truck do not appear in the future world by default. I think it's Traveler that spawns them. Since I installed it I've also got the newspaper while on vacation.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 2:32 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Yeah, I don't know what barbarat is talking about, too much NRaas in her drinks perhaps. The food truck and the ice cream truck do not appear in the future world by default. I think it's Traveler that spawns them. Since I installed it I've also got the newspaper while on vacation.

So NRaas ends one massive EA-fueled clusterfuck and throws in a new bait instead? Nice. I've never seen a game need this much mods before it'd play properly. I might have Body Slider Hacks, Lighting Tweaks, DebugEnabler, MasterController, ErrorTrap, Overwatch, custom skins and AwesomeMod installed but that's not just so I can do completely useless cool stuff.

Oh wait, that's exactly why those are installed. Nothing's more entertaining than shouting Feel my wrath! while I bombard Sunset Valley with meteors.
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Noooooo, not pussy!

insert signature here
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
Whoops..don't know what I was thinking; must not have been. Think you're right DB, I must have too much NRaas in my drinks better go back to the single malt. Sorry completely overlooked it was ITF...You find the tree I'll bring the rope. But will see if I can find out what's causing it to appear there before ya all hang me.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:40 PM
Meet Vanessa Stark
(i'll post a pic Tomorrow)
She's a model for bridge port who thinks one boyfriend isn't enough and loves to go clubbing at the grind every night.
she has cheated on every boyfriends she has had and she always gets caught. she made a five star celebrity divorce his wife so they could be exclusive but he caught her cheating on him two days later. she had an unplanned child called Anastacia out of wedlock with her boyfriend called Reuben littler. she is currently trying to become friends again with the five star celebrity that she cheated on. now that she has had a child she has realized that she has to change, so now she is committed to become a better person because she has regretted everything she has done. she is planning to ask Reuben Littler to move in with her and wants to spend the rest of her life with him so that her, Reuben and Anastacia can be a happy family. Will she be able to change or will her selfish ways stop her from changing?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 5:16 PM
Here's the Sim I feel like posting: Uncle Baby

What more do I need to say...
Page 1 of 2