Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 1:40 PM Last edited by salonpas23 : 4th Apr 2017 at 1:11 AM.
Default Downloaded lots won't show up in game
I took a break from playing the game lately, maybe 3 months. And when I came back trying to install some new houses, I just have no luck. I know the easiest way to install lots is to copy the .sims3pack file to Download folder and then install it from the launcher. Sometimes they success, sometimes they don't. And now even the success ones don't even show up in game.

So I tried to convert the .sims3pack into .package files using "Sims3Pack Multi Installer" and then put them in the Library folder, but they still won't show up in game. I even tried to put them in the Packages under Mods folder. Some lots show up but most of their items such as furniture and wall painting are gone which I assume are CC's but shouldn't they be included in the installation process?

I have removed the cache files and replace the Resource.cfg with the new one I downloaded.