Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 2:24 PM
Default Bored with early Resident Evil!
Maybe someone can help me with ideas?

I'm playing the youth of Albert Wesker and Birkin (whom I changed to a woman for diversity, and they're lovers), while they're working at an underground hidden laboratory. The lab is cool, the science building is right next to it. They recently had a kid, but because Wesker found out he was 'interesting' to his boss (Oswell Spencer, you know), they lied that the kid wasn't his. That's how my sim woman married Wogan Hemlock. He was poor in my game, but smart, and he agreed to marry her and pretend the kid was his in exchange for becoming the one who gets to spend her money, running a business.

The kid and Wogan live in an apartment, and her mother and real father live in Underground Labs and come to visit on the weekends. But I'm so bored... I don't know what else to do with the story while they're working their way up the career ladder. My plan for them was to become Mad Scientists, maxing out Science along the way, and then Wesker leaves to become a spec-ops (or whatever that S.T.A.R.S. team was). It'll be intersting when he leaves, I know, and especially once S.T.A.R.S. start exploring the Spencer Mansion and Underground Labs (they're tombs in my game, so they will literally explore), but right now I feel horribly bored with the game
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 10:44 PM
Noone has ideas? I was speaking of a RE game franchise, btw, not about RE movies. They're very different and follow different stories entirely and different characters. It's a shame, I used to sometimes post in a TS2 boards for storylines and got very useful advice.

That said, I think I may be bored because I'm sick and don't feel well now, rather than there being an objective factor that makes the game boring.
Site Helper
#3 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 11:02 PM
I might have ideas if I had ever done more than to see a box for the game in the game store. But if the kid is supposed to be a secret you might be able to make a challenge out of keeping his true parentage a secret.

And I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 2:03 AM
For a minute I seriously thought you were talking about TS3, haha. I actually was trying to understand why someone who never played TS3 posts in a TS3 forum anyway.

Ok sorry I didn't realize that RE gaming franchise isn't very popular. In fact, I'm surprised. It's supposed to have really good sales! So I was naively sure everyone would know what I'm talking about.

And the reason why the kid is a secret is because in RE games Wesker was heavily experimented on and the kid inherited some unusual features. If anyone knew about the kid they'd capture him for sure and subject him to all kinds of experiments.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 2:49 AM
Haha maybe you guys don't know about RE games, but TS3 does!

P.S. Yep, he did turn himself into a mutated human in the games. And one of abilities passed on to his son was supernatural strength.
#6 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:54 PM
A "woman of diversity"? Diversity means literally everyone and everything, you know, because nobody is the same.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:36 AM
I typed 'for diversity', because originally Birkin was a man, but I made him a woman for diversity in my game. English isn't my first language, though, so maybe what I said is wrong.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 12:52 AM
So, is this about Sims 3 or not?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:36 AM
Yeah, this is very confusing.
Site Helper
#10 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 3:23 PM
I believe it is Resident Evil characters made in Sims 3. Especially as Wogan Hemlock is mentioned, and he is my sim's boss in my Sims 3 game. (Or was, until he stayed out in the sun too long, which made him thirsty faster, which caused a rather abrupt ending to the date he was on with my sim... I suppose the accidental sunlight charm instead of the thirst charm didn't help him much.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook