Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 27th Apr 2017 at 12:30 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Vehicles disappearing in university
So many kenspas i had to say goodbyes to Anyways, the problem is that all vehicles that my sims use in university disappears eventually and they start using bicycles instead. I've seen that many people have had this problem but i didn't really find a solution, other than just stop using any vehicles in university, but i'd really like to use one, since the stupid kegger parties are always at the other side of the town. Can anyone help me with this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM
I find that the problem in Uni seems to be centered around the huge parking lots connected with dorms and the campus itself. A sim drives onto campus, for example, parks, goes to one class, then another in a different building, then someplace else, and by that time "forgets" where they parked their car or that they even have one and it becomes abandoned. Haven't seen this issue in a long time though, I think NRaas Traveler creates a stronger connection between sims and their vehicles in foreign worlds and reunites them upon returning home or sometime sooner than that.

Oh, and if your sim lives off campus, has NPC roommates, and leaves the car on a residential parking space or in a garage, the roommates will feel free to grab it and go whenever they want. Sort of like leaving the keys sitting out, free for the taking.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I find that the problem in Uni seems to be centered around the huge parking lots connected with dorms and the campus itself. A sim drives onto campus, for example, parks, goes to one class, then another in a different building, then someplace else, and by that time "forgets" where they parked their car or that they even have one and it becomes abandoned. Haven't seen this issue in a long time though, I think NRaas Traveler creates a stronger connection between sims and their vehicles in foreign worlds and reunites them upon returning home or sometime sooner than that.

Oh, and if your sim lives off campus, has NPC roommates, and leaves the car on a residential parking space or in a garage, the roommates will feel free to grab it and go whenever they want. Sort of like leaving the keys sitting out, free for the taking.

So my vehicles are still there somewhere and i just have to find them, alright. And i also have to make sure that the vehicle is always in my sim's inventory. And those roommates I can just imagine them preying on my sim and waiting for the perfect moment to strike so they can steal my precious kenspa. But anyway, i've had this problem before but only now i've actually noticed it and that it's related to university. Thanks igazor, i knew i could count on you, once again.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 12:30 PM