Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:56 PM
From Downloader to Uploader - My name is Sansa
Hello, I have for the first time not only downloaded something, but uploaded something. It is a family house with sauna, swimming pool and water slide. The facade of the house is white with brown bar patterns. So more of a country style.
The house has one bedroom with adjoining balcony. A bathroom corner. A room to dedicate to painting and relaxation. A child's room with lots of toys. A large scale living and dining area with TV.

If you are interested, go to my page and looks to you once again more closely. Even with pictures!
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:08 PM
There is no actual link to the creation you want feedback on. If the lot is approved then you wont need feedback; if it isn't approved only you and moderators can see it....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: not required