Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 9:35 PM Last edited by ZeonZumDeikun : 30th Oct 2016 at 8:18 PM. Reason: Finished my search
Default WCIF White Ape Fur Skin and Matching Hair? (Solved)
Greetings! I'm back once more on my usual hunt for strange things for The Sims 2, things that try as I might I can't seem to locate. I could have sworn I had something like these already downloaded but it seems that I was wrong, but I know I've seen these things before... I just can't remember where. And why I didn't download them when I saw them is beyond me.

Anyhow, my current quest for my ongoing fan project is making a furry ape-like character (this particular character originates from Star Wars, a female of the Devaronian species for those of you who are Star Wars geeks like me). I'll post an example picture below.

What I'm looking for is a skin tone of white fur, but with a fleshy face and hands. Calling it an "ape" is the closest thing that I can think of to describe it; not really feline or canine, more ape-like with hands and face of flesh. Or something else that would work instead is a flesh tone face mask (which I could also use for other things, so bonus). I'd also like to find some white female hair that matches, if possible, though this isn't really needed, I'm sure that I could just retexture some hair if nothing else. Some white bushy eyebrows would also be great but, again, not really required.

One other thing I'd like to find-- and again, I know I've seen them, why I didn't download them I have no idea-- is a pair of elf ear accessories with fur on the tips. Though, again, this isn't extremely important, but it never hurts to ask, right?

I found the white fur skin tone on Genensims but that's not really what I'm looking for but would suffice if there was a flesh tone face mask I could put with it (instead of the ape skin tone). Either would work.

Has anyone seen anything like these? Whether it be a white ape skin tone or a flesh tone face mask. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:46 PM
There are furry skins at Genemsims - don't know if these'd interest you:
http://genensims.com/skins/furry_01.htm

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
There are furry skins at Genemsims - don't know if these'd interest you:
http://genensims.com/skins/furry_01.htm
Yeah, I saw that one. I'd mentioned that I'd seen the fur skins on Genensims but that's not particularly what I'm looking for as it doesn't have a flesh face or hands. It would work if I could find some sort of flesh tone face mask, perhaps. A fur skin with flesh hands and face or a flesh-colored face mask, either would probably work.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 3:11 AM
I'm guessing that this is probably not what you're looking for. http://modthesims.info/d/207186
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 8:19 AM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 1:02 PM
Yeah, sorry only skim read your post.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Space Pony
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 8:19 PM
Thanks for the replies. I could have sworn I saw things like these before-- what I was searching for-- but I couldn't find them again. Maybe I didn't really see them, maybe I'm just thinking of something else. Don't know. Whatever the case, I was able to just make the skin myself. I think it'll do the trick.