Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:10 PM
Default Lolita clothes for TEEN girls
I want Lolita stuff for teenage girls please
LOL

I already have the loli stuff from Kent's converts, and Sakura sims and anubis. But I have a Lolita house and I have like five teen girls and I don't want them all looking the same

Please don't...
Tell me to use mastercontroller the fat bodies of adults look ew on teens

Tell me to use the sims resource I've seen their loli stuff and it's not so great but I can't download from their anyway since I use a phone

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:32 PM
You might have already looked at this thread/links but here: http://modthesims.info/t/430359

Sorry, I didn't look at the links I just saw it was similar. Silly me. I need help, an adult, and a band aide.

Oh my god why did I post in my thread what have I gotten myself into what karma made me feel this awkward situation of attempting to help and then failing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annything
You might have already looked at this thread/links but here: http://modthesims.info/t/430359

Sorry, I didn't look at the links I just saw it was similar. Silly me. I need help, an adult, and a band aide.

Oh my god why did I post in my thread what have I gotten myself into what karma made me feel this awkward situation of attempting to help and then failing.

Mostly everything is for adults (I'm gonna make adult baby clothes as a statement one day)

Yeah I've seen that thread
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 8:28 PM
Try Sakura-Sims, she has a few lolita-themed clothes for teens.

You may also want to check out this post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Try Sakura-Sims, she has a few lolita-themed clothes for teens.

You may also want to check out this post.

Thanks a bunch but Sakura only has dresses I'm actually looking for ouji stuff (boystyle) for girls