Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:48 AM
Default [All-EPs] All-Round World
Hello Hello!

It's me again (continuing to regret my decision to make this account when I was 12. 'Tigers4Ever'. Really?!).

Anyways!
I'm sure you've all seen/heard/read about Union Cove. It's beautiful and all of that. But I'm bored, and UC hasn't been updated for the latest EPs.
Does anybody know of any other all-round worlds? I don't mind the size, or if it needs any CC/Store Content.

K.
Thanks.
Bye!
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 7:31 AM
Moved to WCIF.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 12:44 AM
It really depends on what type of world you're looking for. City? Rural? Fantasy?

I tend to jump around a bit, but Alpine County is a pretty good choice if you're looking for modern/realistic.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
It really depends on what type of world you're looking for. City? Rural? Fantasy?

I tend to jump around a bit, but Alpine County is a pretty good choice if you're looking for modern/realistic.

Probably city. Don't really mind.
I'd sway away from fantasy, just because that's not really my thing.

[EDIT:] Oh. My. God. Alpine County looks AMAZING. Oh my... I think I'm having some kind of...
(haha see what I did there)