Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:09 AM
Default WCIF Misty's Rabbit Hole Rugs
Now, I know she took down her downloads because other sites violated her TOU and now only shares by request (I don't have tumblr and would rather not make one) but does anyone have her rugs?All or at least some of them and is willing to PM me with a link?I did try making them myself but I'm having problems with Simpe.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 11:05 AM
You don't need tumblr account to ask her.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 11:38 AM Last edited by Maja M. : 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
You don't need tumblr account to ask her.

No, but she said she won't take anon requests.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:11 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:18 PM.
[link removed] Archive contains: Administration Center, Annex, College of Arts, College of Business, College of Science, Stadium + Annex combo rug

[link removed] with: Arboretum, Bistro, Gypsy Wagon, Servo Bot Arena, Stellar Observatory, Vault of Antiquity, Resort Tower

More rabbithole rugs: by Raven Shadow (door and rug versions), by Winterhart

Edit: removed the links. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Don't see why she'd be upset, though, I'm not stealing her work, modifying it or making money from it...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:19 PM Last edited by Buzzler : 25th Mar 2015 at 7:25 AM. Reason: pointless fullquote removed
Thank you!I was afraid everyone would just disagree with me.Now I know better than to delete stuff like this when uninstalling.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 5:26 PM
Next time, you can send your request here. People sharing her work without permission, as done in the links above, was the whole point of her taking her downloads down.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 5:32 PM
I'm not sure if you need anymore help but this guy has also uploaded some rugs. They mostly jinx rugs.
http://fagersims.tumblr.com/FAQTOU
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maja M.
No, but she said she won't take anon requests.

She has her reasons and she has the damned right for it.

Anyway, I dare to think the "Hello I'm Maja" and strange passwords like: "please" and "thank you" should work in such matter.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
She has her reasons and she has the damned right for it.

Anyway, I dare to think the "Hello I'm Maja" and strange passwords like: "please" and "thank you" should work in such matter.

Since sweetdevil already uploaded the files (even if she did remove them) I don't really see the point of you being sarcastic.I hope your post satisfied your daily need to fight injustice.This thread can be locked for all I care.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:08 PM
''Don't see why she'd be upset, though, I'm not stealing her work, modifying it or making money from it...''
You're not, but others have, that's why she's being extra careful. I wouldn't like it either if people didn't want to take time to just get the stuff I made from my own site. It's good that you took them down.

And @Maja M.: ElaineNualla was just proving a point, a very good one imo. Someone's TOU is being violated.
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: I sense tight pants...