Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 9:39 PM
Default WCIF Tall Modern Window?
So, I am looking for a specific (2?) windows that I could have sworn were part of a Stuff Pack. I have looked high and low for these in game and on the internet.
I don't have a picture, but the windows had a black frame, with different panels of vertical glass on the inside. Some of the panels were frosted and some weren't. I think there was a one-slot and a three-slot version.

It looks something like this.

[IMG][/IMG]

"So to get star power, do you tip the drums over?" - Heather G.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:07 PM
There's nothing like that on any of the stuff packs or expansion packs. Have you looked through The Sims Resource? I'm sure there would be something similar, at the very least, there.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:05 PM
this window seems to look like one from the sims 2 - I've never seen such one for the sims 3. Maybe some creator shall take request for conversion (it's a standard window for sims 2, not CC)

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"