Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aqrose
7th Generation:
And then his own daughter!

She was one of a set of triplets and I had a hard time deciding who was prettier!

Just 7 generations to break the Fugly curse! I guess I'll go all 10 generations to see what happens and then maybe start over with an even uglier Sim!

Wow, she's actually petty gorgeous!

I think I'll start again, and this time I'll use the cas slider hack(thats allowed right?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:03 PM
oh man, i gotta try this challenge lmao xD
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:15 AM Last edited by Auroradreamergirl : 14th Aug 2009 at 10:44 AM.
Meet Bertha Rekaski!

Traits Say: Insane, Good Sense of Humor, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, and Inappropriate.

Pretty hot, No?

I'll post up her hot offspring later LOL

Her Husband

"OMG"

Check Out My Sims Photo Album
Challenges, Funny Shots, and Pretty Sims!
Auroradreamergirl's Sims
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:09 PM
^ "I'm... going... to... fall!
What have I gotten myself into?! DO NOT WANT D:"
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:06 AM
The minute I saw this I KNEW I had to have a go.

Say hello to Claudia Shnitz.

She is a Hot-headed, Childish, Loser, who is a Great Kisser and a Computer Whiz.

This is her with her now husband, Lleighton Sekemoto.

They have had their first child, but I haven't taken a picture yet
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:17 PM
lol Audoradreamergirl, that last picture is hilarious! He's like "holy $#!T!, that's a lot of woman!!"
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:43 PM
Meet Weird Weirdo! (Yeah, I'm really creative with names.) She's red from sunburning herself when she was two, and it has stayed there ever since!

Who could forget a side photo?

Here's her husband and her - Something Steele (Not his real name, but I forgot his first name) and Weird Weirdo are now married!! Umm... Whatever your name is, you look scary.

Their first attempt for a baby - success!

No more images yet, but I will get more later. Got tired of them sleeping. The Sims 3 needs a time speed instead of an action speed. xP
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 5:09 PM
Omg this is absolutely hilarious! I'm going to be trying this soon if I can create an ugly enough sim. Great job guys.
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM
Those are great ugly Sims! Can't wait to see the end results!

"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."
~Cary Grant
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:10 AM
I wanted to try this! Here's my ugly sim.

She got a job, invited her boss over, and thoroughly wore him out. XD

Wasn't long before a baby was born.

And his first birthday party.

He's not too ugly actually, but he's sure strange. Kinda freaky vampire thing going on. Can't wait til he grows up!

Lab Assistant
#86 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:51 AM
Bertha had some kids D:
This is the first on Kyle

Then there is Michelle

I decided to continue on with the uglier of the two. I plan to do that from now on. (Good thing, because Kyle's first kid was pretty... Michelle's.... isn't grown up enough yet)

Anyone who can guess who it is Michelle is dating gets a cookie They love the tours there....

Auroradreamergirl's Sims
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 5:33 AM
First challenge i'm entering :D

Meet Sasha Google:

Closeup:

First Kiss with Connor Frio:

Preggy :o)

Meet Marta and Murta, twins(maybe)!

Marta grown up... err <_<

And this is little Murta... she needs a makeove(it's SHE)... They are twins, but are different :o

Closeup of Marta:
Scholar
#88 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:25 AM
Okay this challenge ended up with a surprise.

Her daughter

Her daughter

Her son that reminds me of Seth Green. HELL even someone asked my why I was playing a Seth Green sim... BAWK!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:31 AM
Drowing
That is great LOL

Auroradreamergirl's Sims
Forum Resident
#90 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:42 PM
Nandonalt > lmfao. that is the most hideous thing I've seen come out of that game ever. bahaha. kudos on the ugliness. I can definitely say I'm glad those poor pixel twins aren't real.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 6:06 PM
Nandonalt, oh wow. she is almost painful to look at! Good job.

This is Flower

Hitting on a guy I can not remember the name of. His girlfriend did not approve.

He actually broke up with her in favor of Flower, and here's the result, a daughter I can not remember the name of(it was a wierd name, lol)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#92 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nandonalt
First challenge i'm entering :D

Meet Sasha Google:

Oh my god.. Are you using mods to make her even more ugly? (Like the infinite slider mod?) If so, please tell me the name, I love it :D
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 2:43 AM
Well, i'm using awesomemod's CASSliderScaleMultiplier by 5 :D
Test Subject
#94 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 2:56 PM
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:50 AM Last edited by SkittleStealer : 20th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM.
Meet Agatha Witchy:

Her husband (who's name i forget xD)

oh lord xD

those damn ghosties

stealin my bed >.>

Working out (to get a promotion)

OMG D= she lost weight =,(

oh yeah, and she's pregnant xD

[EDIT]

diluting the ugly gene = epic fail.

meet mary her first child, I think she might be uglier than her mother

mary as a teen
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:03 AM
skittle stealer, mary as a child totally reminded me of Michael Jackson...and not in a good way lmao.

i have not decided yet if i will do this challenge...i still gotta download a slider hack (altho the last one made my game not able to start =/) and i don't know if i want to start another neighborhood just for this...i already have 2 other neighborhoods for the Klepto King and Kissing Bandit challenges...
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:57 AM
lol lol lol yeah, she's frikin ugly xD
Alchemist
#98 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 AM
Nandonalt: I am going to have nightmares about those faces. O_O

Omg I GOTTA try this tomarrow!
Test Subject
#99 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 12:07 PM
I usually just lurk around this site, but when I saw this challenge I just had to do it! I'm loving all of you guy's ugly sims. Nandonalt's is the creepiest until now And now, for my ugly legacy.

I present to you Lilicas Von Bastarden.

Her traits are: Slob, Insane, Unlucky, Inappropriate and Loser.
She sometimes eats her hair and spends her days mumbling to herself about the current smell of her breath (notice the angle of her nostrils).
Lilicas was a failed attempt at crossbreeding elephants and humans, and one day she decided she wanted to live near the beach and maybe find some elephant to mate with, so she bought a house in Sunset Valley.

It didn't take long for her to find out that there were no elephants on those beaches though, so Lilicas started dating a neurotic guy, Simis Bachelor. You don't really think a normal person would date Lilicas do you? Because when she wants to mate she releases a gass from her nose that makes the other person drunk-like.

They decided to marry for reasons unknown, and later found out that a baby was on its way...

Lilicas gave birth to a boy called Snottingham. Apparently his dad Simis didn't have very strong genes. Poor Snottingham.

But Lilicas wanted more minions! So she had another child.

Yes, this IS a girl! Her name is Mindinhas, Snottingham's little sister.

Oh my.

And she grew up.

"You are not my child! Where is 'ma nose?!"

And this is the second generation of Von Bastarden. I will post their spouses and third generation later to not make the post too long :D
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 12:59 AM
OMG WOW!! Rjinx, your sims are hilarious!! It looks like a land family of squidward descendants!!!
Page 4 of 16