Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:58 AM
Default Vita Alto in Pleasantview?
Okay, so, I've heard a rumor that in Pleasantview, there is an urn hidden in a basement in one of the premade houses in Pleasantview, and if advice is used to revive the urn, it turns out to be Vita Alto from Sims 3. My question is, is this real? Or is it simply a hoax? If is real, which house holds the urn?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:11 AM
There are no basements in any inhabited house in Pleasantview, AFAIAA. So there can't be an urn just sitting in a foundation. The two houses I know of who have basements are the Beaker's and the House of Fallen Trees, which are in Strangetown and Downtown, respectively.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 5:53 AM
There are not any basements in the non-inhabited houses in Pleasantview that I've seen when remodeling also. Besides it really wouldn't make sense since she's not related to anyone living in Pleasantview.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:01 PM
And she wasn't even invented when The Sims 2 was released in 2004.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 10:43 PM
As far as I know, in Pleasantview, there are no premade homes with a basement. The only premade base-game neighborhood I know of that has basements is Strangetown, actually.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
The two houses I know of who have basements are the Beaker's and the House of Fallen Trees, which are in Strangetown and Downtown, respectively.
There is another house with a basement in Strangetown - if you face the Smiths' house it's the uninhabited one on the right. I put the Singles family in it and that's how I found out!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
There is another house with a basement in Strangetown - if you face the Smiths' house it's the uninhabited one on the right. I put the Singles family in it and that's how I found out!

And that one. Forgot about it.
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 12:01 AM
In all fairness M.M.A.A. I always forget that the Beaker House has a basement - I've never thought of Nervous's "bedroom" as one!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 3:04 AM
Ah, so it's a hoax like I thought/Thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:46 PM
Kaiko, you should check the date on the thread before commenting