Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:58 AM
My supervisor at Uni looks like Meadow Thayer.... it's a little odd because my sim-self and Meadow had a same-sex relationship and adopted many beautiful babies (before she left me for Dagmar Bertino aka the mail deliverer ).
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurcleve
Simonut, what a hilarious thread! This was a great idea. I don't know what your situation is (and it's none of my beeswax obviously) but that first Starbucks guy sounded like he was hinting around for a date! I've been married for eons but that's the sort of thing I'd feel the need to fix immediately, and I'd start thinking about the single girls I know who I could fix him up with. (And NO, before anyone asks, I don't wander my neighborhood in gypsy regalia, muttering to myself and spit-shining a crystal ball! LOL! Although maybe I should; it pays pretty well, at least in the game.)

@> Laurcleve > Your statement made me LMAO, that guy I met at Starbucks was a really sweet and not a bad looking person at all, a college student ( with a good future a head. )
But if he was hinting for a date ( I do not think so ) plus he was a bit too young for my me I think. He told me he was in his first year of college. I don't think I can handle a grown man who is still in diaper or wet behind the ears.
But he was such a very nice young man, I am sure the future will bring him a nice young lady, But he sure did look like the Sim "Goopy" ( but better looking )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#28 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 11:22 PM
I've seen hair styles on real people in various places that are in Sims 2 and Sims 3, but the I've never seen a person that looked like a Sim.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:53 AM
I just started a new class at university this week and the professor looks like Don Lothario (Sims 2 version, obviously) - maybe his skin was a shade lighter, but he was even wearing similar clothes. It was quite funny.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vixxen
I just started a new class at university this week and the professor looks like Don Lothario (Sims 2 version, obviously) - maybe his skin was a shade lighter, but he was even wearing similar clothes. It was quite funny.

@>> Vixxen >> OMG you found a Don Lothario look- a- like at your school ( Don just happen to be my in love Sims who if I found in real life I would jump on his bone. )
Oh by the way in the Sims game students can "make out" with their professor for points. Don't you even dare there go there.

Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:56 AM
I've just noticed that Jill Smith as a teen looks very like my sister XD

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@>> Vixxen >> OMG you found a Don Lothario look- a- like at your school ( Don just happen to be my in love Sims who if I found in real life I would jump on his bone. )
Oh by the way in the Sims game students can "make out" with their professor for points. Don't you even dare there go there.

I'm a lesbian, so it's not too much of a risk But if I had a Bella Goth look-a-like as a professor, well, that might be a bit different
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:48 AM
My friend's girlfriend's uncle's sister's daughter look's exactly like Bella Goth in the sims 2, i accidentally called her Bella one time and she was really confused.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:16 AM
Years ago, I saw a doppleganger of the first sim I ever made at Tim Horton's. I had to do a double take, and she saw me do this, and seemed more than a little surprised and confused by the strange guy in the coffee line (me).

We didn't talk. It would have been too weird to try.
Alchemist
#35 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 10:25 PM
pre-made look-a-likes in real life; have not met such people.
that such people exist; not surprising since this game is pretty much about life.

real life people that act like pre-mades; too vague. many real life people might act like sims, and sims might act like real life people; depending on interpretation.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#36 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
LMAO who in the world "Resurrected this thread I once did from 2014 ? Please let me REST in peace. lol

Scholar
#37 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:38 PM
Yesterday, I saw a contestant on a quiz show who looked exactly like a Sim - the hairstyle was that lady's angular haircut from Apartment Life and the features also looked distinctly pre-set. She didn't behave much like a Sim though, so within 5 minutes I'd stopped imagining her with a green plumbob over her head.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:16 PM
I have a friend who looks exactly like Peter Ottomas. However, most of the time, it is the other way around for me: That person will make a nice Sim - if I use this template, and that hair, and perhaps make the nose a little longer/shorter...
Scholar
#39 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:20 PM
don't tell your friend that,to some it might count as an insult

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#41 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:25 PM
Peter not ugly? He is a very handsome Sim
Scholar
#42 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
peter is'nt that ugly

Samantha looks slightly odd though

Samantha looks like a monkey and peter isn't that ugly however some people are just so shallow they'll think peter is ugly

in fact i think the ottomas family don't look too bad just shallow people yet again think that they look horrible

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#43 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:30 PM
The Ottomas - and some real people - get better looking every day you get to know them
Page 2 of 2