Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#2501 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:17 AM
"Now you got the frozen Cheshire cat smirk after you grabbed her ass."

Seems to happen often after a Sim gooses someone else, at least in my experience. It's a bit startling, in a sense.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2502 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:56 AM
"WHY do you want 10 children?! Can you feed all that without MYYYYY help?"
Scholar
#2503 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen
"WHY do you want 10 children?! Can you feed all that without MYYYYY help?"

Depends. Will any of them be old enough to help feed their siblings by the time the last ones arrive? (The Smiths - Pollination Techician 9 and Jane - eventually had 19 children. The oldest child ended up bringing up four of his younger siblings alongside his own child, with the help of his wife).
Mad Poster
#2504 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 1:49 AM
Jane? Did he get a new wife?
Mad Poster
#2505 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:39 PM
"Ugh. I should have turned on birth control."

I head desked when I heard baby chimes after Agnes and Erik ACR woohooed. There are 7 Sims in the house and I don't have a mod to increase household size. Prudence and Simon are still living, Agnes and Erik have twin toddler girls, and Erik has a baby from an alien abduction. I cringed when I heard the baby chimes because the household is already driving me crazy with 7 sims. I hate large households.
Top Secret Researcher
#2506 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 1:06 AM
"That's pretty creepy, some random stranger coming into the nursery and picking up the toddler"
He goes down to the fridge and feeds her.
"Oh. That's ok then. You're forgiven"
Instructor
#2507 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 1:56 AM
oh no you catch a cold kid ? oh well let's go inside before the child protection (or how you called that) one is coming to get you and take you away from your parents !
Mmmmm let's go jumping into a bed to get warm (not too warm though) (that's how i react when the child/children are almost freezing)

and ignore the comment right above me since i put it at the wrong comments here but i put the comment at the right topic but i think you might saw it
Field Researcher
#2508 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:02 AM
"Why did you not unplug the damn computer before thrusting in a metallic screw driver?!? Are you nuts?"

-Me, the first time my sim died from electrocution.
Test Subject
#2509 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:02 AM
"Why would you WooHoo in the closet when your daughter is in the room?!!'

It wasn't even with his wife..
Mad Poster
#2510 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:34 AM
And why would anyone want to do it in a closet? And HOW?!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2511 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:20 AM
"DON'T GIVE YOUR DATE A NOOGIE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU."

"Considering she just rejected your autonomous caress do you really think 'smooch' is your best next move? Also her girlfriend is RIGHT BESIDE YOU. Okay whatever, have fun with that."

"Oh my god you're the worst person ever, I love you" - when a teen spent most of the outing pointing and laughing at her sisters for a. dancing and b. getting thrown off of the electro sphere, then threw a water balloon in the face of the guy she was chatting up and laughed as he burst into tears. Because mean though she is, it was the most entertaining outing I'd seen in ages.
Instructor
#2512 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
oh no you catch a cold kid ? oh well let's go inside before the child protection (or how you called that) one is coming to get you and take you away from your parents !
Mmmmm let's go jumping into a bed to get warm (not too warm though) (that's how i react when the child/children are almost freezing)

and ignore the comment right above me since i put it at the wrong comments here but i put the comment at the right topic but i think you might saw it

i Always said that kind of that stuff when i get the massage the kid(s) get a cold (almost freezing)
but i need to keep an eye to them if they don't jump into a bed that much before they will almost burn and the child protection almost come to take the kids and take them away from their parents

i didn't knew what to do when the kids got a cold or warm when i was younger but now i have some experience with it so nothing could get bad anymore (or atleast not that much anymore )

and don't mind my poor english though since my english is f*cked up sometimes
Mad Poster
#2513 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 12:58 AM
That confused me for a while. I was wondering why the kids would get cold because you were having a massage. XD
Instructor
#2514 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 4:30 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 16th Jan 2018 at 11:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
That confused me for a while. I was wondering why the kids would get cold because you were having a massage. XD

well it's mostly because they have been longer outside in the snow
and sometimes because of the water balloon fight

idk if you play sims 2 but when the kids are almost freezing, you get the message (right above the sims one you play) that you need to do something about it or something (i don't remember it correctly though since it has been a while when i got that message on the sims family i played) or else the child protection is coming to get them and take the kid(s) with them (and of course to take them away from their parents)
Mad Poster
#2515 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 4:56 PM
Message, not massage.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2516 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Message, not massage.

hahahas I thought she MENT she was getting a massage, while the kid was playing outside in the cold ... or something.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#2517 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Message, not massage.

i edited it

Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
hahahas I thought she MENT she was getting a massage, while the kid was playing outside in the cold ... or something.

that's true but i typed massage by accident because i might typed a bit too fast
i type fast quite often and makes some mistakes i just don't Always notice it till later
Top Secret Researcher
#2518 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat

Meant not ment
Mad Poster
#2519 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
idk if you play sims 2

Why would I be hanging around the forum of a game I don't play? XD
Link Ninja
#2520 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 3:06 AM
"No, do not greet that hobo." I say to my sim who is outside, wanting to greet that slovenly NPC wearing his pajamas and a grimy flannel who is walking by.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#2521 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 3:47 AM
"No, it's not weird at all that your fiancee and your mother look the same and basically share the same name."

- Me, about Rafael Goth's new fiancee Tina Traveler. One guess who his mom is.
Scholar
#2522 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 4:50 AM
"Well, what did you expect? Seriously!"

After Patrick Toyonaga put a TV dinner in the oven and went to bed. By the time he got back to it, there was thick black smoke pouring out of the oven and the food was charcoal. He stood there sighing and looking so disappointed that it was burned. Clearly not the brightest of pixels.
Mad Poster
#2523 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 12:20 AM
"Did you just fall out of love because your husband told you a bad joke?"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#2524 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 12:54 AM
Said by me today:

"I TOLD YOU to potty train the FUCKING BABY. I did NOT tell you to go CHEER AT THE NEW BED."
Scholar
#2525 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 12:58 AM
"You petty BITCH."

Said when the game was booting up properly, but the screen was still screwed up.
Page 101 of 168