Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedsharing co-sleeper pad for babies and toddlers

by simsfreq Posted 7th Sep 2017 at 8:28 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2018 at 11:05 AM by simsfreq : Slaved version added

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
#26 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Well, honestly, I don't think it's something I'm likely to spend any time on myself, but thank you for the generous offer of help. Slaving may be something that I pick up for a future project, but at this point in time I don't feel like doing it for this one, if that makes sense.

The co-sleep mat is a very neat idea, and I like the less neon alien bedding.

I admit I made a (standalone) slaved file for my own use, since I like having a ton of options for matching nurseries, and if you want, I can send the file to you. Slaving was quite easy, since it was both based off the crib and can use the same textures.

Slaving files along with adding subsets was the first object modding I learned, and it is quite easy once you've done it a few times.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:31 PM
great idea! thanks so much!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM
@simmer22 Thank you for the offer! If you send me the file, I'll add it to the download and credit you with the edit

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:51 AM
My first reaction was also: Fantastic, great, thank you. Then I tried it in my game (play with base game, Uni, Seasons, FreeTime) and first I had to use 'MoveObjects on' to even be able to place it ON the bed. Then going back to game play, nobody moved anymore.
So any suggestions here of what I'm doing wrong! BTW I have a huge amount of CC, Mods etc and 99% of what I've downloaded works.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:28 PM
Um, I don't know Frokkel95, sorry - I haven't been able to replicate this issue. Unfortunately I'm unable to test this with any game configuration other than all EPs/SPs because I now have the Ultimate Collection so I can't use anygamestarter any more.

But it sounds like you've somehow been using an old version if it needs MoveObjects. Try redownloading the one I uploaded here and check that?

Is it happening in all lots/hoods?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Instructor
#31 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:23 PM
What a great idea!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 10:23 AM
It makes my game freeze when I place it somewhere🤔
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 12:08 PM
Spacesaver!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 3:25 PM
Wonderful idea, thank you!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 8:28 PM
Thanks!I'll take advatage of this in my BACC game in the old west.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 9:45 AM
Thank you !!
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 11:48 PM
Has anyone made this for the sims 4 by chance?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:03 AM
thank you
Page 2 of 2