Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:50 AM
Yeah, don't take it personnaly, your real life looking looks much more real life!!! By the way, I have a idea for you (I suck at building boat so I doubt i'll use it ever... Why not add a level under water (not usable since it will be flooded), and put around slanted windows (like the ones by numenor) with an opaque recolor? This way you will have a curved thingy (i don't know the english word for the boat part under the water, in french it's called la "quille". It won'even be strange not to have anything in there since on the big boat, in real life, this level is genrally empty to be able to fill with water in case of problem without sinking the whole ship (no Titanic....)
Anyway nice boat don't give up!!!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#227 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
!Jolien!, about the number of downloads of your boats, I think it's due to the stuff packs required for them. The other boat, 'The Kingdonetti' or however it's named may have some issues and mistakes, but it does look like a boat and it requires less games installed, so people looking for a plain boat choose what's better and easier for them. When I started uploading my HP lots here, I was stunned that people actually didn't download them as much as I imagined they would.Then I got some PMs asking me to remove my SPs so downloads wouldn't be so restrictive. Anyway, I think you make wonderful ships, and the thing I like the most is the attention to detail you put on them; keep creating, downloaders will thank you

Now about me, I don't usually post here, but now I'm tempted
I've just started a new medieval/fantasy themed neighbourhood inspired by the saga A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin: it's a huuuge project and I still only have one castle, one port and a few peasant homes. The last ones are what pics show. I'll update with castle and port shots
You like them? Suggestions?
Screenshots
Theorist
#228 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 3:58 AM
Very nice Laura. I cant wait to see more. What EPs are needed?

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Scholar
#229 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:37 PM
Very good work lauralaima!I like them very much!
Forum Resident
#230 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:17 PM
Aw thank you! All EPs are needed, and I also used K&B, TSS, Ikea and M&G
Theorist
#231 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:39 AM
Posted in CFF: Maria Avenue

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Test Subject
#232 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
Sorted im getting a special Offer from my local PC store a Sims 3 desktop Computer with sims 3 already installed. So fingers crossed

"Fragile. Do not drop." -- Posted on the side of a Boeing 747
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#233 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:22 PM
I am working on my 100th upload, so, woo!

^ Click that to see my 99th upload, lol :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#234 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM
Oh! I saw that this is ready to be downloaded! Beautiful home, QB! :D
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:32 PM
Here is a picture of my current project. It is already over $600,000 dollars (maybe $700,000 by now) and I'm nowhere near being done. Actually, this picture is slightly outdated. For instance, my moat is already put in around the castle, and I have this big garden on the terrace. At the time I took this picture, the inside barely had anything. Now it is drawing near to being completely furnished. When that time comes, I'm going to post in Creator Feedback Forum to get final tips.

There is a lot of CC in this lot, but each piece is necessary. This castle is based on a friend's idea of a dream house; and so I must keep it all in the style that this friend wanted; that is why there is a lot of CC. Some key features of this lot is its dungeons underground and the torture tower (the rear-left tower), all of which only accessible through the secret bookcase in the library. There is a hidden graveyard just around the corner of the wall on the right (from a sim's point of view, it is hard to see). There is a large theatre room in the basement. The rear-right tower has a jacuzzi, the front-right has a nursery (currently unfurnished), and the front-left has lots of grills and seatings. The little room poking above the roof is an attic (currently unfurnished with no wallpaper or flooring, because I need some CC for that room). This lot has 4 bedrooms (each with its own private bathroom) and one regular bathroom, plus two shower bathrooms downstairs with the pool.
Screenshots

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr.
Test Subject
#236 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
Hi.

I wanted to show you the projects on which I work recently.
As you can see I like modern style houses.
I wonder what do you think about them?
Screenshots
Theorist
#237 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM
Is great! Very modern!
My latest project is the "creatorFeedbackForum" is an apartment for Plant Sims.
Forum Resident
#238 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
I just finished my haunted lot. It's quite big and furnished in old victorian style.
I also test it and all things are working fine for me.
If I have the time I'll upload the pic's tomorrow! :D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#239 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:16 AM
Will be submitted after my 100th upload

Screenshots

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Forum Resident
#240 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Will be submitted after my 100th upload

Grongratz with you 100th upload! As always, it's so beautiful!
Are you a architect in real or what?

Well, I finally uploaded my Haunted Victorian Lot. :D
I'll post some sneak peaks later on. First I'm going to watch HP

Forum Resident
#241 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
Grongratz with you 100th upload! As always, it's so beautiful!
Are you a architect in real or what?

Well, I finally uploaded my Haunted Victorian Lot. :D
I'll post some sneak peaks later on. First I'm going to watch HP

Yay! It's already approved! You can find it right here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352598

Field Researcher
#242 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
Here's what I'm currently working on. I actually didn't base it off of any building plans, but I think it's turning out all right. It kind of reminds me of a beach-type home, and if all goes well, I might make a series out of it, like I did with my farm houses (Country Gables). The first pic is just the front, while the second is just another angle--and so far away! My tab button doesn't work in just edit town unless I mash the buttons and get so frustrated when I can't replicate the sequence! Gah!

Anywho, I have the faux driveway leading to the back and might add some nice landscaping there, or even a play area for the kiddos.

Theorist
#243 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:04 PM Last edited by Kiara24 : 7th Jul 2009 at 5:40 PM.
Your house is beautiful!
The project that I'm working now is an apartment for PlantSims and I want to create a Swimmable lake but is difficult therefore need all the help possible please help me if you can, go to the "Creator Feedback Forum", thanks!

Forget! I got it!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#244 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:59 AM
I feel that basing off of plans is restrictive, which is why I never do XD

And no, I am only 15, not allowed to be an architect just yet

Lab Assistant
#245 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:37 AM Last edited by Naeniver : 8th Jul 2009 at 5:09 PM.
hey, I know this social group is for people who build lots, but is it okay to "preview" a sim in here? This is my first attempt at a sim (in Sims3, too), and I really want to know if I have something here that has potential. I'm not ready to take it to the Creator Feedback Forum (not enough time to devote to it right now) but I did want to know if I should even bother when I do have the time.

*timewarp* oh, btw, here is her bio:

Likes cookies, color blue, classical music, is family-oriented, good, friendly, heavy sleeper, good sense of humor, lifetime want is to be surrounded by family; her info bio says roughly:

"Deanne Bray is deaf and reads lips and starred in the tv show "Sue Thomas F.B.Eye"; if she someday has a daughter, she would name her Kyra."

Actually, in real life, she is married to Troy Kotsur and Kyra Monique is already born. She's a toddler.
Screenshots

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr.
Forum Resident
#246 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
Q, that was sarcastic.:P

Naeniver: I don't know her but whoever she is, she looks very similar.

I'm currently busy with making the official pics for my ' Casa del Sol ', a Spanish(looking) house for max. 4 persons. (Sims 3)
This a little sneak peak for you guys
Screenshots

Scholar
#247 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:48 PM
I'm on like...5 projects right now... Dang my ADHD for doing this to me And also hi to everyone in the group that i know already!! ....We so need a waveing smiley on here

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:04 PM
Hey there! I'm just done with this:

60's Starter - 1br, 1ba

This groovy sixties inspired starter isn't as dull as most starters. It has a big kitchen, a living/dining room with lots of windows, one bathroom and a bedroom where all the action takes place. Yeah baby! This house is perfect for the young couple or as the party pad for the single.

*Furnished 16,131 Unfurnished 12,758*

But I was rejected ( ) because my screenshots were too small. I wonder how you can keep a high resolution and quality without exceeding the 195 kb per picture limit????

Someone, I'm quite desperate!

My inline pictures were big enough btw and i've included some example screenshots.
Screenshots
Theorist
#249 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:11 PM
If you go to the "Creator Feedback Forum" people always help!
Put your pictures there!
You have Photoshop?
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
If you go to the "Creator Feedback Forum" people always help!
Put your pictures there!
You have Photoshop?

Nope, but i'm going to post there too, Thanks for the tip.

Page 10 of 15