Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2251 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 4:36 PM
"Why am I spending so much time looking for a house for a family I'm not even gonna play?"
I made a family to model a big project I'm working on, so I wanted to put them in a proper house so I can take some proper pictures, but....
"Good god! This house is both huge and pointless!"
The BV Mansion. Geez...

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Inventor
#2252 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 9:57 PM
*after Sim pulls off a ventrilo fart and the other Sim laughs away*

"I'll show you a real fart."

*my Sim rips one, causing others around her to wince from the smell*
Mad Poster
#2253 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon Aster
(mod only allows autonomous baths for pregnant sims).

Mind if I ask what that is?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#2254 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:48 AM
Almost the entire party Weiss, went with the words "Oh no, do not beat him!" and "Do not hit her!"
Sometimes inviting Penny's friends is very reckless ...
Inventor
#2255 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Mind if I ask what that is?

Sorry, didn't get a notification on your post. Autonomous Bath Fixes by twojeffs. I forgot they're also allowed to bathe if their comfort is less than half, but I rarely have sims that get that low.
Mad Poster
#2256 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:46 PM
useful mod, thank you.
I admit, I stayed on that page a bit longer to watch his avi getting attacked by a ball...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2257 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:54 PM
My friend once asked me to time how long it took for my game to load. After I told him it was an hour, he was like "you really need to get rid of some mods."

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2258 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:39 PM
Things I've said? I would probably get banned for that. Let's just say that I understand why God has a "Smite" button on his keyboard.
Forum Resident
#2259 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:15 AM
When TS2 gives you struggles, make memes
Screenshots

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#2260 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:04 PM
"damn! It's a girl. I wanted a boy! I was going to call him Gonzalo!"
"Well what about Gonzala?"
"Is that a name?"
"Or Gonzalette?"
"I prefer Gonzala"
"Or call it Gone and put it up for adoption"

Don't worry, I didn't put poor Gonzala Newson up for adoption just for being a girl

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#2261 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove

I saw that one but with different labels. Can't remember where I saw it, pinterest or Tumblr, but basically, the guy was 'me,' girl walking by was 'new cc' and old girlfriend was 'my download folder.'

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
#2262 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:31 PM
A lot of my exclamations are when my sims decide to do anything other than eat when their hunger bars are in the red.... seriously I swear some of them have death wishes. Walt Cavanaugh decided to go play on the swingset despite his wife Lillian having served up some lovely mac and cheese for him. He uses the swing more than his son!
Also general 'no, no, no! what are you doing getting into bed with him? You're pregnant with your husbands child! How did you even get into this guys house?! Where did you come from? ABORT ABORT ABORT' as i frantically cancel the actions and get him to say goodbye to his guest. I do love ACR but it gives me heart attacks sometimes...
Alchemist
#2263 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:01 PM
Speaking of mods trying to give you heart attacks...
Over the weekend I was playing Carlos Contender in Belladonna Cove. I had decided to let him be the romeo he's always believed he could be but wasn't cuz he was always too busy focusing on his career. I had moved in some girlfriends (3) and set up a no jealousy, free love type lot for him awhile back and he already had two kids. Then I played him again this week and had the most stressful toddler experience of my life.

ACR decided all three girlfriends should be pregnant at the same time and I'm like, "Um... okay? I guess." Then the births came and Triplets and Quads decided to give me triplets, twins, then another pair of triplets. I was like "Oh, you've got to be #@$*-ing kidding! So, it's like that, huh? Fine. Challenge accepted.

I use an aging mod, so while it meant I had more time for the toddler stage, it also meant that I had ten toddlers at once. Ten. Again, one of the more stressful simming experiences, but I did it. All ten are kids now and all skills were learned including the nursery rhyme. Needless to say, though, that Carlos will be investing heavily into the boarding school projects that the Belladonna Construction Committee just decided to build, for no reason at all. And he definitely is going to get a vasectomy.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
#2264 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nairn
A lot of my exclamations are when my sims decide to do anything other than eat when their hunger bars are in the red.... seriously I swear some of them have death wishes. Walt Cavanaugh decided to go play on the swingset despite his wife Lillian having served up some lovely mac and cheese for him. He uses the swing more than his son!
Also general 'no, no, no! what are you doing getting into bed with him? You're pregnant with your husbands child! How did you even get into this guys house?! Where did you come from? ABORT ABORT ABORT' as i frantically cancel the actions and get him to say goodbye to his guest. I do love ACR but it gives me heart attacks sometimes...
Apparently "Walt" doesn't like Mac and Cheese.
Top Secret Researcher
#2265 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:14 AM
"Okay, that is a scary noise." ...said as my computer randomly started whirring loudly for no apparent reason, and I immediately dashed to save my game.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Test Subject
#2266 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kunder
Apparently "Walt" doesn't like Mac and Cheese.

Haha! Clearly doesn't like his wife's cooking, me thinks he's a bit of a perfectionist, they're both business moguls and neither of them have spent much time learning to cook. Their teen child has been hitting the cookbooks since he started out with the kids oven, hope he has better luck pleasing his dad!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2267 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 1:32 AM
@StrangeTownChick check your fan could be hard drive too. or cd/dvd drive
Inventor
#2268 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:44 AM
"Thanks for turning off the TV, b*tch."

This was WHILE one of my college sims was watching television and one of the dormies decided to turn it off RIGHT in front of him.

Pardon my french there. :p
Alchemist
#2269 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove

Found it!
Screenshots

aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#2270 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 5:49 PM
Me, as I give sims makeovers after they aged up.

"Aw, she's so cute. Look how cute she is."
"She's so pretty."
"She looks just like her dad. She's so cute."

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Theorist
#2271 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 9:48 PM
The other day, I built a 2 bedrooms house. I was really proud of me.

- Wait! What! How come there's no bathroom in this house ?
Scholar
#2272 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
"Why am I spending so much time looking for a house for a family I'm not even gonna play?"
I made a family to model a big project I'm working on, so I wanted to put them in a proper house so I can take some proper pictures, but....
"Good god! This house is both huge and pointless!"
The BV Mansion. Geez...

I turned that into a luxury dorm once. It was great except that I forgot to put a cafeteria in there and also had nodormieprotect on. It soon became famous as being the only dorm from which more Sims had died than graduated, apart from that time I demolished a dorm I'd built three semesters into its existence...
Inventor
#2273 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
"Of course the first thing you guys would be talking about is her!"

This is while Frank was on the phone with his best friend. Immediately they started chatting about their girlfriend who they're both in love with. Proof that Sims will always be thinking about their loved one, even if we players don't always notice it.
Mad Poster
#2274 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 6:08 PM
"The things I do for my game..."

Theorist
#2275 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 10:31 PM
"I need clothes for my sims" when my founders turned into elders.
Page 91 of 168