Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
you are so awesome, i can't wait to play this. so let me get this straight, when they do update awesomemod to work with world adventures, it'll be fine just as long as i don't go to the extremes of minimal or maximum?

There is absolutely no problem, to use this mod together with Awesomemod. And even if you enable the slider hack in Awesomemod (which isn't enabled by default) you still can use safe values. And if you do not, the only problem will be body/head deformation and extreme hand shaking.
Inventor
#27 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:11 PM
These are sooo awesome!!! The best mod out there since Delphys boob slider!! Thank you so much for making this!!!! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:32 PM
what happens if i already have delphy's breast sliders? will this just overwrite, or should i just not install the breast part, or what?
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:38 PM
Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stevieo70
what happens if i already have delphy's breast sliders? will this just overwrite, or should i just not install the breast part, or what?

No, they won't overwrite each other. They just add together. For example if you make big breasts with Delphy's slider and then put my slider to the maximum, the breasts will get even bigger.

The only problem is the limit of free slider slots, because you can only have 9 sliders in the mouth area (or 8 with WA/the new patch).

But if you have installed S3Z's mod or the new awesomemod beta you can forget about that.
Inventor
#31 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:52 PM
Thanks so much I'm glad these came out of Beta, As soon as my sim comes home from China I will shut down and install the new version. I use these together with Delphy's sliders for Fullness and Scale I also am testing the new Beta AwesomeMod so the sliders can be pushed just a bit further. Thanks for all your hard work.
Instructor
#32 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:58 PM
OMG YES more sliders yay! they are so important to me. can't wait to test them. many thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:34 PM
For some reason, every time I put in a head slider (even when I make them myself), all the jaw sliders stop working. You can move them, but nothing changes.

And maybe changing the butt slider isn't the right move? Maybe adding another one, like butt height, ('Y' scaling) or something to that effect. But, that might mean throwing in opposite sliders for the torso and upper legs to compensate, which may be too big a pain in the ass.

Also, pelvis sliders change the head size, not the pelvis.
^ That may be due to the fact that I have other sliders, so you might wanna confirm it before working too much on it.

EDIT: The next most wanted slider I would think would be chest width. The hips, waist, and shoulders can be scaled, but when pushed to the extremes, the chest gets too out-of-proportion.

All in all, awesome work, it makes the game so much better!
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:08 PM
Love the sliders-got them while they were in testing actually, and have loved them since! Question:could sliders for feet be done? Making my self sim short and petite is now easy, but the feet look so long, especially in shoes!

Sims 3 story is here http://petalpaths.wordpress.com
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkankBenSkank
For some reason, every time I put in a head slider (even when I make them myself), all the jaw sliders stop working. You can move them, but nothing changes.

Too many sliders in this area.

Quote:
And maybe changing the butt slider isn't the right move? Maybe adding another one, like butt height, ('Y' scaling) or something to that effect.

Nearly impossible, It would scale the legs, too and that would result in major deformation and crouching.

Quote:
But, that might mean throwing in opposite sliders for the torso and upper legs to compensate, which may be too big a pain in the ass.

Right.

Quote:
Also, pelvis sliders change the head size, not the pelvis.
^ That may be due to the fact that I have other sliders, so you might wanna confirm it before working too much on it.

This is an issue with too many sliders, as before.

Quote:
EDIT: The next most wanted slider I would think would be chest width. The hips, waist, and shoulders can be scaled, but when pushed to the extremes, the chest gets too out-of-proportion.

I merged it with the shoulder slider because there were major intersections with the arms.

Look at the last page of the beta thread, there is a separate chest slider together with an older version of the shoulder slider. For your private use, this should be okay.

Quote: Originally posted by ZombieBoPeep
Love the sliders-got them while they were in testing actually, and have loved them since! Question:could sliders for feet be done? Making my self sim short and petite is now easy, but the feet look so long, especially in shoes!

Yes, should be easy. I will try it, when I have time, I will be away the next days.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:38 PM
ZOMG!, these are just great, thank you so much for posting :D
Forum Resident
#37 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:53 PM
I really like these. I used the Beta version and they worked great with Delphy's and AM.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZombieBoPeep

How did you make your sim short?

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:24 AM
is this compatible with WA?
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:35 AM
(Achievement Unlocked: Modding Legend 100G)

There is no emotion... there is peace.
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:48 AM
This looks cool! Downloading now!

Do you have Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii? Add me as your friend! My friend code is 1892-1695-3284. Give me yours too!
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:54 AM
Wow! This looks fabulous; can't wait to try it.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:06 AM
Funny thing is just the other day my friend and i were saying that we wished there was some way to make bigger butts to match the breasts. Thanks this is really great.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 456654
is this compatible with WA?

Jonha stated that in her post already. :/

Compatibility:
The mod has been tested with patch 1.4, 1.6, 1.7 and with WA v2.2. It should work on PC and Mac.

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:30 AM
Im still trying to get mine to work but thanks for loading this!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:34 AM
Thanks a million I have downloaded and will be installing in moments
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:50 AM
Very impressive! This was exactly what CAS was missing. Works nicely too (with latest November 1.7. patch)
Forum Resident
#48 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
I already got a translation to dutch a few minutes before: http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...1&postcount=166

Anyway, i just used
breast size
head size
etc. as it states on the front page.

Btw: English is not my mother tongue, so it you have improvements to the english texts, i will take them, too, of course.

No that's just fine
Great to have more language options for this hack!
Thanks again!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:06 AM
Here are the French translations if anyone cares about :

Breast size : Taille des seins
Waist size : Tour de taille
Hip size : Largeur des hanches
Butt Size : Taille des fesses
Head Size : Taille de la tête

Voilà... And thanks Jonha for this beautiful mod !
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:12 AM
Can I remove delphy's breast slider mod and replace with this one?
Page 2 of 84