Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:19 PM
Default Just Sayin Hi!
Hello Simmers,

I am an old time Sim player-- I have loved the game since the game first came out. I only play when I have lots of time off, which isn't very often anymore. However, now that summer is here, I am having fun with the game again. I have never played with mods before but I'm loving the ones I have tried so far! I look forward to seeing what comes next and maybe I'll learn to make a mod myself. Thanks for taking the time to read my intro and I hope you have a Simmy day! Snolady
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 11:28 PM
Hi Snolady! Welcome to MTS!
I'm in the same boat; I usually don't get to play much until summer/school breaks. What mods have you tried so far?
Glad to have you become apart of the community! :~)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 9:19 PM
Hi there. Until recently, I was like you -- not a lot of mods.
Now, I have a ton of CC and a folder of mods that I can't imagine playing without.
To be warned that some mods don't play well together -- or so I've read. I'm still trying to figure out my "perfect" game setup.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:18 PM
Hello! I bet you'll have a great time going back to the game I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: