Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 7:29 AM
Default Looking for an old mod.
Does anyone know where I can find a working download link for this: http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.or...ml?view=1176659

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovet10
Does anyone know where I can find a working download link for this: http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.or...ml?view=1176659

If you scroll down, the link is right there, and it is still active.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 11:35 PM
Yes, but it gives me a "too many redirects" error. Which browser did you use to test the link?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

93 93/93
Theorist
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:39 AM
You could try this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l5vtr...ch+Religion.zip

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:10 AM Last edited by katlovet10 : 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:54 AM.
That didn't work either.

93 93/93
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 5:00 AM
katlovet10, try a different browser.

A lot of people have trouble downloading from MediaFire. For me, Firefox wouldn't download, Internet Explorer (blech) wouldn't download. The only way I can download anything from MediaFire is to use an old copy of the Opera browser that's been lurking on my computer for a year or two.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 5:23 AM
All I have installed on my computer is Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and both throw "too many redirects" errors with this link. But EVERYTHING ELSE on Mediafire works. it's just THIS LINK that throws errors. And this is the only Sims item hosted on Mediafire that I want badly enough to post a thread about it. How ironic.

93 93/93
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 7:11 AM
*cringe* Sorry to say, katlovet, my old Opera downloaded it.

You may have to bite the bullet and temporarily install another browser, though I wouldn't recommend Firefox. I can never get Firefox to play nice with MediaFire. Never.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 7:55 AM
Which browser do you recommend, and where could I download it?

93 93/93
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:12 AM
Since it works for at least one person (me, heh), you might try Opera browser. http://www.opera.com/

Also, check your PMs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:36 PM
That browser didn't work either. wthrwthoutyu, check your PMs.

93 93/93
Theorist
#12 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:28 AM
@wthrwthoutyu - I only use Firefox and very rarely have a problem with Mediafire.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:43 AM
Well, the deal seems to be everybody gets a different problem with MediaFire. Firefox works for some, IE works for some, Chrome works for some and etc. MediaFire can just be frustrating.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 4:14 AM
Thank you so much for all your help. I have gotten my hands on a working link courtesy of [anonymous]. I cannot thank you enough. I will leave the thread open in case someone else has a similar issue with this mod. If the person who sent me the link wants me to mention them here, let me know. I have assumed that they chose to send it via PM to keep their identity private.
wthrwthoutyu, thanks for linking that browser. It didn't solve the problem, but it's pretty cool.

93 93/93