Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2014 at 1:49 AM
Default Steam Names — Share and Add
Hi everyone!

One day I was just staring at my desktop—like I normally do—and I came across a familiar icon. Oh yeah, STEAM! Not the misty substance that emits from your romantic sims stories, but an actual application!

I'm actually trying to use it more because it's kind of embarrassing to peruse my friends list and only find three of them (who all have about 100 more than I do). So, I'm gonna take this as an opportunity! I'd like to get to know you all better as well! Feel free to leave your steam names in this thread so I (and others) can add each other and get to know each other a little better outside the sims world.

You can go ahead and add me: journeys_chronicle or chasmchronicle (I'm not sure which one you're supposed to actually search, so there). And I'll add you to my list.

Hey, maybe we could even start a group specifically for all of us (MTS) to chat amongst ourselves?

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th May 2014 at 2:18 AM Last edited by bbc100 : 11th Jun 2015 at 7:02 AM.
Mine is -TNZ- bbc100 and -TNZ- bbc100 v2(this one has the Black Eyed Peas: Where is the love [?])

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2014 at 2:34 AM
Awesome! I've added you!

Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th May 2014 at 2:17 AM
I think you'll need to search for Meg4211, but I'm currently going by Mammal on Steam.

EDIT: FWIW, I found you by searching chasmschronicle!

EDIT 2: Fuck it, there's like 8 different people going by 'Mammal' on Steam. I joined the MTS group, add me through there, if you wanna!

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2014 at 2:46 AM
Ok! I will add you from there!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Instructor
#6 Old 8th May 2014 at 3:04 AM
A MTS group? I'm down.
Here's my profile, feel free to add me, or whatever.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2014 at 8:43 PM
Fantastic! I'll be adding all of you. And here's the link to the Mod the Sims group if you want to join. It's public, so anyone can join without my approval.

Scholar
#8 Old 10th May 2014 at 4:55 PM
chinchillajesus
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd May 2014 at 6:04 PM
Here's my link, but I'm still a Betty Newbie when it comes to Steam: Steam Profile

Right now I'm waiting on Tropico 5 to finish downloading.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:02 AM
I added everyone already in the group, but I like making new gaming friends, so feel free to add me. Search Teweeesa.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 6:31 AM
Hey! I know this thread is sort of old but hears my steam profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrmyers

Can't believe people still read these.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 4:31 AM
SusannaG - I'm a member of the MTS group, it might be easiest to find me that way.