Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 8:21 AM
Default Anybody playing Wildstar?
Hey all

So I picked up Wildstar over the weekend, and so far (level 15) I'm enjoying it. I like the combat mechanics, and the overall look and feel (it reminds me of Ryzom for some reason). Is anybody else out there playing it?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 10:52 PM
I don't have it, never heard of it, don't really like MMO's unless it is NFS World!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 9:11 PM
I've been thinking about getting it. How are you liking it, @Delphy? Is it buy-to-play, or is there a sub? I didn't keep up with it pre-launch, but now that it's out I'm kind of curious.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 10:55 PM
You have to buy it up front, then you get 30 days free and after that have to sub. I'm liking it quite a bit.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:22 AM
Ah, I might have to wait until after harvest is over, then. I'd feel stupid paying a sub when I won't have much time to play this summer. I don't mind subscribing for something good, though-- saves having to deal with in-game store bullhonkey like F2P games have.

(We'll see if I can actually wait that long! Funny-looking aliens and housing? asdflk...)
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 6:46 PM
Now that we're in a lull at work for a month or two, I went ahead and got WildStar with the money I was going to use for Sims4 (sigh!).

I'm Xenon on Evindra. Feel free to say hey if you see me.