Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:49 PM
Default Royal Legacy Challenge
So, this is my first challenge. ENJOY! If you decided to record do a shoutout to [email protected].
By the way you can choose any town it doesnt have to be Sunset Valley.
1st Generation:

Backstory: You are a prince/princess from Riverview and moved to Sunset Valley to have a family. You meet a woman who is single and marry her. You trap her in a room. You go on and have as many kids as you can.
- Riverview Royal must be irresitable and a genius. Must be handsome/beautiful
-Spouse must be Natural Cook and Neat (She becomes your maid after all!)
-All of the Spouse and Royal's children must have Friendly and Genius traits
*Option: Can go to boarding school
-First boy for the Spouse and Royal is heir.

2nd Generation:
Backstory: You are now the King/Queen of Sunset Valley (Or Any Other Town). You marry a local and have your first child who you adore. But, you hear about
you abdicating the throne so you take them to the duegon.
-Use a Half-Sibling for the Rumor
-Make the King worry.
-Have as many children as you want.

3rd Generation:
You are now King/Queen. You marry a Duchess named Contessa (Place a Contessa (any last name) in the town.) Your heir drowns and your oldest daughter becomes heir. You are scared that your daughter is not good enough for throne and immeditally try to have another heir.
-Try to make the daughter learn Logic and Painting at lv.5
-Try to have a boy if not kept with the daughter (you can only try again twice!)

4th Generation (If No Boy was born):
You are now Queen of your country and have a firm rule. You had 3 boyfriends and had boys or girls. You are ready to abdicat for your older child.
-Make the Queen move out or use edit town to move in with a sibling of other generations.
-The heir must be a Young Adult.

4th Generation (If Boy):
You are now King and you have married a half-sibling of the 1st generation. Life has been good to you and brought you 3 daughters and 2 sons. But your favorite all your children, your wife favorites the sick boy (youngest boy).
-Make the youngest stay home all the time.
-The girls as young and carefree.
-The father must have a beard.

5th Generation (the last):
You are the sick King and you are dying. Your dynasty is failing. Your oldest son died and the youngest must rule.
-Make the youngest child ready to rule.
-The father dies before he ages to a elder.

IF....
You can continue if you want. But, enjoy this. I have enjoyed my own.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2015 at 2:36 AM
Please Guys Who Review Comment About This Or Spread The News!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:08 AM
I'm going to try this! :D