Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 10:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Sim's polygamous husbands almost accused her of cheating with jealously on Woohooer turned off, what gives?
So my sim in my latest family is a polygamist (partly my playing style and slightly the Polygamy Challenge in Polyandry) with 4 husbands using Woohooer, Master Controller, and Debug Enabler to make them all married to her and turn the jealousy off. Today my sim (who has just become pregnant with their first child by her first husband, maybe that has to do with it?) was nearly accused of cheating by 2 of her other husbands once they came home from work, but the actions were cancelled. It is normal for Sims in multiple relationships with jealousy off to accuse their partners of this, or is it a bug?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:28 PM Last edited by stevset : 24th May 2015 at 12:17 AM.
As far as I am aware, you cannot have multiple husbands within one household as the game only supports one spouse per Town, if you care about your Save.

DebugEnabler is a NRaas mod that reveals EA's debugging for their programmers and in a way ignores several gamecore blocks that should be used with extreme caution and not taken for granted. Some Interactions are safe to use and some are not.
If you have used it to connect the relationships to married with several of these men, I am afraid that even woohooer gets confused in finding the real lovers.

If you had used MC>Intermediate> Long Term Relationship> with Sim A and Sim B to married, you'll notice that when you connect Sim A with Sim C that the marital status between Sim A and Sim B is dropped. Due too the internal Check MC does between those Sims, which DE doesn't.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:17 AM
I actually figured out the issue after I had more jealous reactions and my Sim was publically disgraced as a celebrity for cheating, it was that I had some romantic stuff on Woohooer set to default rather than any romantic, that fixed it, thanks anyways though