Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Essential Oil Burner and Storage Kit, Functional and Animated (061225: Now OK with Pets)

by netmicro Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 2:14 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:45 PM by -Maylin-

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:42 PM
Excellent object!
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:10 AM
I'm always amazed by the high quality of the objects here, but even in such impressive company, this is something special. You're amazing. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labours.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:11 PM
This is so brilliant. thx

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:32 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Aug 2007 at 4:34 AM.
This is soo cool!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:39 AM
Yay! I can't live without my oils, and now my Sims won't have to, either.

luv,
Kat
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#81 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 11:02 AM
Very original and smart thing to make the game more interesting! thank you
Field Researcher
#82 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:34 AM
What an amazing object! Thanks so much, my homeopathic hippie Sims will name their children after you now.

I have a question, though- in 'items referenced', you list the InSIMenator. I don't use that, I don't have it. Will the item still work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#83 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hinoemasim
What an amazing object! Thanks so much, my homeopathic hippie Sims will name their children after you now.

I have a question, though- in 'items referenced', you list the InSIMenator. I don't use that, I don't have it. Will the item still work?

"Item referenced" is part of the technical information; ordinary users can ignore that part there are no dependencies at all.
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 1:10 PM
Absolute Genius Thansk a lot!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#85 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:26 PM
I love this item so much, I keep recommending it, it is one of my favourite items. I even PLAY sims sometimes just so I can use it.

Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 6:54 PM
Awesome! thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 11:19 PM
How have I never seen this purely awesome item before!?! It looks just wonderful and I cannot wait to use it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 3:02 PM
LOVE this item, thanks so much. :)
Page 4 of 4