Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 105 of 135
Test Subject
#2601 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback!! You're the best!! :D
Test Subject
#2602 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend.
thanks!!! my best wishes!!!
Lab Assistant
#2603 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:49 PM
Wow! that is amazing! thanks for sharing!

Quote: Originally posted by dejavually
Stop Fighting Simmers...We have to stick together the world is crazy.

I MADE A FULLY DECOR MOVIE SET-FILM SET-TALK SHOW LOT ITS FULLY DONE UP! I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT.
CONTACT ME FOR CC BUT IF YOU'RE A SUPER SIMMER ALREADY WITH MOST CC YOU MIGHT HAVE MOST THINGS IF NOT JUST ADJUST AS NEEDED. VERY EASY TO CHANGE UP. MOST CC I ADDED IS CLUTTER THAT'S WHAT MADE EVERYTHING SO AMAZING. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CREATED THE Items I choose.

===Find on EA Gallery===

ItemName- Get Famous FlimSet Studio
By: emailallynow

Shared:11/14/18
Type:Lounge
Value: $1,357,245
RM-2
B-2

Description:
Huge StudioFlimSets-Awards-Venue, ControlRm, CookingChanFilmSet,PropsRm,KidsChanFlimSet,WooHooFlimSet,Dres.Rm,BreakRm,DayCare,Salon, Audition,PetDres.Rm,SecurityGuardTower, AgentOffice,ComedySet,SmallMovieSet, DetailDecor ReceptionDesk,WaitingAreas, DanceCompetitonSet, LateNiteTalkShowLiveBand, SimModelsForDecor,DoorLabels StudioSetClutter,PhotoShootSET, YogaChannelFlimSet,VoiceOverStudio. ContactMeForCCList #cc #talkshow #sitcom #dressingroom #cookingchannel #getfamous #star #style #theater

FileSize: 3 mb
Lot Size: 40x30

Comments
===Some Premade Rooms I Placed Are from the gallery, Huge Amount of CC If you need a list contact me. Fully DecorAlong with Clutter. THNX
===I am very proud of this it took almost 24 hours. I made this after the Nov14,2018 Update. It's For When GetFamous Comes OUT Nov15th.
===More To come-I will update this as soon as GET FAMOUS COMES out then I will put in a better film set decor and all the new objects.
Lab Assistant
#2604 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
Okay, I'm confused. Why would this require the expansion to be released? Shouldn't the update be enough? A lot of modders have already fixed their script mods. DP is at least 3 releases into MC Command Center Updates, and a all but one of my more R rated mods have all been updated and are working in the game...

That said, we must of course be patient with Weerbesu while he gets the mod up and running for us. Want it done right more then I want it now. Although I do kinda want it now too. LOL

[EDIT] Never mind. I just saw what Weebesu said a bit earlier and it does make sense waiting to update this particular mod. Although there is no reason he COULDN'T release a hotfix between now and the new pack, it would mean more work and another break when the pack is released. Instead we could all just be patient a few more days. I'm up for that. I love this mod, but it's loss is not game breaking for me since it mostly just makes things I can do other ways EASIER to do.

I think his point is that it would be too much work, many of our modders have lives outside of their mods.
Scholar
#2605 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murf1291
I think his point is that it would be too much work, many of our modders have lives outside of their mods.

Not only that but this mod is a bit unique as it is an user interface, UI. You can not make an interface to something that is not known yet. The expansion may have new buttons to click on.
Those buttons is not in the patch.

MC is updated with hot fixes just to keep it up and running. It will take quite a while to get MC to mod functions in the new expansion.
Test Subject
#2606 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:01 PM
Just wanted to say thank you sooo much for this!!
Lab Assistant
#2607 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by classic1955_leo
Is this mod going to need updating for the latest Sims4 updating?

Yes, it needs an update. Patience, the author did mention that it should be updated by this weekend
Lab Assistant
#2608 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Not only that but this mod is a bit unique as it is an user interface, UI. You can not make an interface to something that is not known yet. The expansion may have new buttons to click on.
Those buttons is not in the patch.

MC is updated with hot fixes just to keep it up and running. It will take quite a while to get MC to mod functions in the new expansion.

I couldn't have said it better myself
Test Subject
#2609 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:13 PM
I was not being rude.

To be honest, I also thought you were rude af.
Lab Assistant
#2610 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:15 PM
Yes, it needs an update. Patience, the author did mention that it should be updated by this weekend

yay! I can't wait for it to be released.
Lab Assistant
#2611 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
yay! I can't wait for it to be released.
me too! that and the EP...lol...though I would prefer the nod over the EP anyday LOL
Test Subject
#2612 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:51 PM
anxiously awaiting the new update! hoping for some great new stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2613 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM
Thanks for the update info, look forward to being able to use the mod again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2614 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:13 PM
Murf1291, I did not think you were being rude, although I can clearly see why some people would think that. It was more of a sarcastic "HOLD YOUR HORSES PEOPLE" type of a reply. While it could have been worded better, I don't think it was rude. People just need to relax and chill, and the majority of the users are just that.... Patient, but anxious. I for one an very anxious to see this mod fixed but reality is it will be done when it is done. Sometimes it is hard in a written text to convey comedic sarcasm versus rudeness. I have been a victim of that faux pas a few times myself leaving egg on my face.
Lab Assistant
#2615 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CandorP
Murf1291, I did not think you were being rude, although I can clearly see why some people would think that. It was more of a sarcastic "HOLD YOUR HORSES PEOPLE" type of a reply. While it could have been worded better, I don't think it was rude. People just need to relax and chill, and the majority of the users are just that.... Patient, but anxious. I for one an very anxious to see this mod fixed but reality is it will be done when it is done. Sometimes it is hard in a written text to convey comedic sarcasm versus rudeness. I have been a victim of that faux pas a few times myself leaving egg on my face.

Thanks. I really appreciate that. I tend to suffer from a dry humor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2616 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:55 PM
Origin just updated Sims 4
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2617 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 12:41 AM
Thanks a lot for your hard work, Weerbesu!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2618 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:50 AM
Thanks for the update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2619 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:53 AM
Thank you very much for your work. You have amazing works that help to enjoy the game. And thank you for your patience.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2620 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:59 AM
As always an abundance of thank yous for your awesome mod and for always updating it so quickly!! I was prepared to wait out updating for weeks.
Lab Assistant
#2621 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:07 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the update (I wait before buying the packs now)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2622 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:10 AM
It's nice, thank you very much, what a nice surprise
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2623 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:17 AM
Thank you so much for updating!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2624 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:28 AM
Thanks for the update