Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 8:56 AM
I hate making an idiot of yourself in front of the person you like. :S

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 9:29 AM
I hate my ex friends.... they have done so many bad things to me.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#28 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:48 PM
I hate morning sickness (do you KNOW how annoying that is?!!?!?) and the colour pink, as well as my school, my curly, curly hair and my bad vision. I also hate the way that Cam zones out when he's playing Diablo II and won't listen to anyone unless they mention food. Or an action movie.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:50 PM
I hate people who don't justify themselves. Example: They post in a thread and they just say "I agree with the first one" and leave. Please, GTFO and come back with a reasonable explanation/argument as to why you prefer the first one. Rawr.
Banned
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:35 AM
^ yup, I agree *leaves*
Banned
#31 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:57 AM
^

I hate my slow computer.
I hate preps.
I hate being tired.
I hate snow.
I hate that I have to wait to see what my mother is talking about until Christmas. (big present)
I hate sore throats.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:13 AM
I hate pretentious girls, who go about pretending to be something else, kissing up to people and generally making an ass out of themselves :\ I know of a few girls who do this, it sickens me GREATLY ;;

I hate slow drivers in the fast lane.

I hate tailgaters.

I hate people stealing the logo off the hood of my BMW D:<

Good things come to an end, because you let them.
You can call me Daisy :)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:32 PM
I used to hate my little sister, but she's being cute today.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Forum Resident
#34 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VoiceIHear
I hate making an idiot of yourself in front of the person you like. :S

YES!The only conclusion I've come to about making this not look stupid is to text them the next day and say ''Sorry, Was really hyper on Coke'' or something. It's worked so far!

I hate those people that are really smart at computers, and when you're in your Computer Class, they walk around and start telling you what to do. I'm sitting there thinking ''You're not the bloody teacher! GO AWAY!''

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#35 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:52 PM
I HATE BEING DEPRESSED!!!! The world is awesome and we have to be happy!!!! =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 5:23 PM
I hate people who like to treat the others like their own mats, just because "the others" are different, like different things, have different occupations etc.
I hate it when some people work hard to gain something, just for the kiss-ups to get the same things the "easy" way.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:46 PM
I hate slow internet connections :p

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Banned
#38 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:38 PM
I hate when people are watching TV and when the commercials come on, they flip to another channel, and don't go back to the show they are watching, even when THAT channel has commercials. They just flip to a different, commercial-less channel. (Getting the hint, Alex's Mom??!!?!)

I hate when people assume that to be non-sexist, then you have to treat guys and girls equally. I think that's crap. You can't treat both equally, because we're not the same. If we were equal, then nothing would get done. Which is why we girls have to put guys in their place to get anything accomplished. Guys have to learn to shut up and say, "Well, I don't know. What do you think?" (My town is really badly sexist . . . so usually it's me and my friends giving the whole 21st-Century-not-20th-Century talk!)

I also hate when people put on socks when they just had a shower. Euwwww. Gross.

But my biggest thing that I love to hate is probably the way I can't flip somebody off without either using the wrong finger or hurting myself in some unfathomable way. I have to look down in my lap and pre-place my fingers before or else I'll just get laughed at.

No, wait, there's another thing I hate. Preps. They just creep me out.
Banned
#39 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dj Music
I hate those people that are really smart at computers, and when you're in your Computer Class, they walk around and start telling you what to do. I'm sitting there thinking ''You're not the bloody teacher! GO AWAY!''

. . . I'm one of those people at the Dig-A-Byte, what am I called . . . oh yes, a technical supervisor. But I don't tell people what to do . . . I'm too nice. I just help them get going, because the computers here are CRAP. I'm thinking of starting a petition to get new ones. I mean, they look like modern ones, but we have so much stuff installed on them. The list of games is longer than anything else, up to and not discluding all the Sims 1, 2 and 3 titles. I'm the expert at those and direct people to use the stock households we made on each - the Dig-A-Bytes. We made sure to install enough hacks to keep some sadistic little kid from killing them all off, and the cheat lists are very obviously missing . . . *evil cackle*. Sometimes people bring in their flash drives and just swap out the regular Sims files for their own user files, and then I have to go and put it all back if they forget to do it themselves, and then I have the task of tracking them down. Either that or, if they don't claim their files, they have a week to live before I lock them in the Recycle Bin for all eternity! Let's just say that Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Britney Spears, all by somebody named Annie, are now in the recycle bin of DOOM.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:57 PM
I hate flies. For eff's sake, they're everywhere!
Banned
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:03 PM
I hate winter. It's cold.
I hate homophobes.
I hate my hair. (Short hair doesn't work if your hair won't SPIKE!!)
I hate Owl City.
Alchemist
#42 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 12:07 PM
I also hate Owl City. :P

I hate that I can't drive..

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Banned
#43 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
Oh. Well, Im in the popular crowd at my school, so I thought u were talking about the popular crowd in general.

I've . . . never had to deal with a 'popular' crowd. And I've lived in a huuuge city and there still wasn't one. I mean, there's some people that said that when 2003 hit, popular/nonpopular distinctions died out and everyone just became who they were. That was when I moved back to my hometown, so I never really got a good look. In Taber, there's them - everyone but us, the smalltowners, as we call them, even though their town is bigger than our hometown - and us - myself, Alex, Cam and Shelby. Woot.

I hate the Smalltowners. That's what I really hate. They're just so mean to us and go out of their way to make us feel unwelcome.

So much for that 'friendly small town' philosophy.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:20 AM
I hate racism, school, and homework.

Page 2 of 2