Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
Did you say that 30 seconds to Mars is your 8th fave group ??

I thought you love Jared more...

Yes!
I love Jared Leto! He is my boyfriend! hahahahaha...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 12:15 AM
Default :d
Pop, R&B, hip-hop... all the popular songs are almost always in those categories
Oh, and some rock like Nine in the Afternoon and That's What You Get and some other Paramore songs...
Did you know yesterday Paul McCartney said, "Now when people see me, they say, 'oh, it's that guy from Rockband!'" or something like that during the Golden Globe Awards.
That reminds me...
Where did I put those hot cheetohs?

ENTJ
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 4:20 AM
Motown, Pop,and Dance generally

Yog
Instructor
#29 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:19 PM
Hi!! I like Pop and rock very much!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Palmirinha
Hi!! I like Pop and rock very much!

Hello, Palmira!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 5:28 PM
Here's mine in no particular order, I have no favorites.

Slipknot
Korn
Flyleaf
Paramore
Disturbed
Linkin Park
System of a Down
Dope
Three Days Grace
Kerli (I know she isn't rock or metal but I love her lyrics)
Within Temptation
Evanescence
Kitty

........Dang it. I know there's more but I can't think of them I don't have my Zune with me at the moment lol.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:31 PM
^that's good music

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:57 PM
^ Yeah; I agree! (:

Alchemist
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:24 PM
When I was young I saw the CD "See you in the otherside" by Korn and I screamed. Now, years later, I usually listen that CD :P

I grew :¨)

Without thinking about
Theorist
#35 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:42 PM
I don't know how to describe the music I listen to.
I usually listen to the stuff that was on Kerrang 5-10 years ago, and then the good new stuff. And I listen to songs that make me laugh, and songs that I made YouTube videos of.
AND I LOVE DISNEY SONGS. And I love musicals, but that's another story.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
AND I LOVE DISNEY SONGS.

Oh, really? I thought you hate Disney

Without thinking about
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 11:35 AM
Well... my favs are Symphonic Gothic Rock and Folk and Black Metal...
e.g.s: Within Temptation, SIrenia, Nightwish (S.G.R.)
Elveutie (Folk) and generally that stuff...

Though I like classic rock too (Scorpions)

And sometimes I hear house (Akcent) or even RnB (J. Timberlake, Rihanna) and rap (Ne-Yo, 50 cent)...

Okay that's all I have but you should remember I LOVE ROCK \m/
Banned
#38 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 9:03 PM Last edited by mattc117 : 30th Aug 2010 at 4:08 PM.
I like classic rock (Pink Floyd, Boston, Hello, ELO...), Progressive rock (Genesis, Yes...), Metal (Metallica, Megadeth...), Hard rock (Dio, Black Sabbath...), Hair rock (Motley Crue, Quiet Riot...), 90's R&B (SVW, Aaron Hall...) Reggae (Richie Spice, Chezidek), Russian music (KINO, Oleg Kvasha...)

To clarify, I'll post a list of my favorite aritists/groups.

Aaron Hall, ABC, Accept, Alice in Chains, America, Audioslave, The Beastie Boys, Beck, Bell Biv DeVoe, The Black Keys, Black Sabbath, Bob Marley & the Wailers, The Boggs, Boston, Cameo, Chezidek, City High, The Clash, The Cure, Cypress Hill, Danzig, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Devo, Dio, Dr. Dre, Electric Light Orchestra, English Beat, Eric Clapton, Faith no More, Genesis, Giorgio Moroder, Gorillaz, Guns N' Roses, Heaven 17, Heart, Hello, Hot Hot Heat, Jane's Addiction, Jimi Hendrix, Joy Division, Judas Priest, Kings of Leon, Kino, Kurtis Blow, Lupe Fiasco, Men Without Hats, Metallica, MGMT, M.I.A., Motley Crue, New Order, Nirvana, No Doubt, The Notorious B.I.G., Oasis, Oleg Kvasha, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Psychedelic Furs, Queen, Queensryche, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R.E.M., Richie Spice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Rush, Ruslana Lyzhychko, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Sisters of Mercy, Skid Row, Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop Dogg, Soundgarden, Spandau Ballet, Steely Dan, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, STP, Sublime, SWV, Thin Lizzy, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Toto, Tupac Shakur, Vampire Weekend, Wang Chung, Weezer, Yaz, Yes, and Zapp

I dislike alot of music most in my age group love. I don't like emo or screamo. I get annoyed whenever I hear about all the teen pop stars (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift...) I can't STAND Ke$ha. I don't like [recent] rap.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mattc117
...I get annoyed whenever I hear about all the teen pop stars (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift...)

Justin Bieber sucks.
Banned
#40 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ny@h@PPy
Justin Bieber sucks.

So does hit radio!
ROCK ALL THE WAY :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:30 PM
I love all kinds of gothic music - gothic rock, electro, metal. I sometimes listen to other genres of rock and metal. I also enjoy classical and folk music.

Sorry for my English.
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 4:58 PM
I grew up on rock classics, but I currently have a thing for symphonic rock/metal or any rock/metal with a fem,ale voice. But I love the guys too, of course. I just have a weird obsession with frontwomen. Ze ladies are awesome.
I actually enjoy all kinds of things, symphonic, gothic, progressive, alternative, sometimes even those gothic alter pop-rock things. I've taken quite an interest in it lately.
Also, to get in the flow (what in the world did I just say...?), I myself dislike the music people of my age listens to. As mentioned, mostly teen pop, boy bands, dance music, etc. Music nowadays is pretty bad, let's face it.
*sits in the corner and glares enviously at pre-90's children*
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
I also luv Heavy metal like Bullet for my Valentine and MCR

Thats not heavy metal hahahaha, heavy metal is ozzy osbourne, black sabbath, megadeth etc
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mattc117
I like classic rock (Pink Floyd, Boston, Hello, ELO...), Progressive rock (Genesis, Yes...), Metal (Metallica, Megadeth...), Hard rock (Dio, Black Sabbath...), Hair rock (Motley Crue, Quiet Riot...), 90's R&B (SVW, Aaron Hall...) Reggae (Richie Spice, Chezidek), Russian music (KINO, Oleg Kvasha...)

To clarify, I'll post a list of my favorite aritists/groups.

Aaron Hall, ABC, Accept, Alice in Chains, America, Audioslave, The Beastie Boys, Beck, Bell Biv DeVoe, The Black Keys, Black Sabbath, Bob Marley & the Wailers, The Boggs, Boston, Cameo, Chezidek, City High, The Clash, The Cure, Cypress Hill, Danzig, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Devo, Dio, Dr. Dre, Electric Light Orchestra, English Beat, Eric Clapton, Faith no More, Genesis, Giorgio Moroder, Gorillaz, Guns N' Roses, Heaven 17, Heart, Hello, Hot Hot Heat, Jane's Addiction, Jimi Hendrix, Joy Division, Judas Priest, Kings of Leon, Kino, Kurtis Blow, Lupe Fiasco, Men Without Hats, Metallica, MGMT, M.I.A., Motley Crue, New Order, Nirvana, No Doubt, The Notorious B.I.G., Oasis, Oleg Kvasha, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Psychedelic Furs, Queen, Queensryche, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R.E.M., Richie Spice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Rush, Ruslana Lyzhychko, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Sisters of Mercy, Skid Row, Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop Dogg, Soundgarden, Spandau Ballet, Steely Dan, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, STP, Sublime, SWV, Thin Lizzy, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Toto, Tupac Shakur, Vampire Weekend, Wang Chung, Weezer, Yaz, Yes, and Zapp

I dislike alot of music most in my age group love. I don't like emo or screamo. I get annoyed whenever I hear about all the teen pop stars (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift...) I can't STAND Ke$ha. I don't like [recent] rap.

You're missing van halen and joe satriani!! nonetheless, great taste!
Banned
#45 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 8:01 PM
Ska/punk. (people are probably gonna pelt me with stones but JPop too...) And a bit of indie. And some electronica. Bah.

Alkaline Trio, Dropkick Murpheys, Slapstick, Angry Amputees, Skankin' Pickle, Social Distortion, Beastie Boys, Jawbreaker, The Faint, Ladytron, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Crash Gallery (uncle's band), Matt Skiba, Heavens, Sisters of Mercy, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Depeche Mode, Taking Back Sunday, Norma Jean (as far as I know, the only Christian band I like), Rubber City Rebels, Bob Marley, Plastiscines (kinda indie-pop French girl band), Rin & Len Kagamine (one of the things I'm NOT proud of), Julian Casablancas, Simple Plan, Radiohead, Epoxies, Judy and Mary, Regina Spektor, Black Flag, Misfits, Ramones, Descendents, Spinnerette, Tsunami Bomb, Rollo Tomasi (I think that's how you spell it), etc etc... Yes I have weird tastes.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:50 PM
I also like goa/psytrance (especially dark psy <3 ) and darker electronica.

Sorry for my English.

Page 2 of 2