Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Camkitty's "Wolf Tails for All" causing game crash when I zoom out too far
As described in the title, Camkitty's "wolf tails for all" is causing Sims 3 to crash for me (and apparently for others as well, judging by the "my game is crashing" comments on the download) whenever I zoom out to a wide view of the lot I'm on (such as if I was going to zoom out for Map View or something).

I have the game patched to 1.67, and I downloaded the tails (or rather, redownloaded since I figured the reason it was crashing before I patched from 1.50 was because I didn't patch up to 1.67). They work within a close proximity range to the lot (meaning no farther than the edge of the lot), but any farther and it's a CtD.

Any ideas on how to fix this? It doesn't look like Camkitty got to those saying their game crashed on the download for them.

I'm a NASCAR fan