Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:56 PM
Default Islo Paradiso?
Does have anyone plans for recreating this tropical islandy world to the sims 2? It would be amazing and I would be dying to get my hands on it. :lovestruc :lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2017 at 5:01 AM
If you have SimCity 4 you could create the neighborhood, just keep in mind that what you create in SC4 "reverses" in TS2 (think mirror image).

But you wouldn't be able to do dive spots or houseboats.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2017 at 8:11 AM
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2017 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You can get houseboats. http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...&gs=1&f=38&gs=1

Guess I should post in this section more often, huh? Been mostly in TS3 lately.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th May 2017 at 8:00 AM
I would love engaging in such a project but although I am creative I am not very skilled when it comes to technique and finesse. Also there is a lot to do in school right now!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th May 2017 at 8:55 AM
@ZenGarden, Tell the teachers you're busy working on making an island for a video game. They'd understand!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th May 2017 at 9:00 AM
This thread isn't masquerading as a request now, would it? Why not form a creator group of people who are interested. Of course this also means playing a large part in the creating yourself. If you just want lots try asking on WCIF.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread