Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 3:06 PM
Default Anyway to bring back Orphan only households?
Hey!

So I know that Dr. Chillgood has retired from modding and is thus not updating/supporting his existing mods - thus there is little point with a fully patched game trying to download his "Orphan Children Not Deleted" mod - however - I'd still like to play a game involving orphans (a la Party of Five without adult/parents) caring for themselves - etc without being deleted/taken away.

Is there any way to bring back that kind of mod? Anyone willing to work on making their own? Or perhaps Dr. Chillgood willing to let someone else update his mod? I'm just curious as it'd be a great mod to have.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 5:17 AM
Are you talking about this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545436 ? He came back long enough to update at least one of his mods (faster eating and drinking) for the toddlers patch, I'd drop him a message and see if he'd consider updating the mod you'd like.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 1:18 PM
Okay - thank you! Yes - that was the mod I was talking about. I'll see about asking him really nicely.