Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 10:46 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 3rd May 2009 at 7:09 PM.
Welcome
Welcome to Moo Tools.

I wanted to move the discussion of my tools out of the research thread:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=250693

and this seemed like an appropriate place to gather everything together.

This group is for discussion of my existing utilities: suggestions, problems, testing of new versions.

As well, please feel free to create a new thread if you have an idea for a new tool. I have already created threads for several of my own ideas, as well as for requests which I have received.

Not all tools listed here are feasible. If a requested tool changes very few records and only needs changes to well-understood data (like HoodReplace, ConvertiWall, and the GridAdjuster), then the tool is more likely to be made.

One other thing: I prefer to write programs which make impossible things possible (such as expanding or shrinking a lot, or adding or removing a level) or make very difficult things easier (such as creating elevations under 4 clicks, or negative elevations). If something is already fairly easy to do in-game or in SimPE, then there's less likelihood that I'll write a program to do it.

Oh, and if you're graphically inclined, I'd appreciate any suggestions for a logo for the group.
Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:28 PM
Thank you for the invite, Mootilda! I`ll see what I can do to help.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:03 PM
Hi! While I am not coder, I am a willing guinea pig to test stuff. :0)

I like the cow avatar. :0)
Site Helper
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:06 PM
Great. I'm hoping to need some testers for the LevelAdder very soon now.