Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[v1.1] Vampires: Stop Pestering Me (No More Drama & More!)

by Vwaryloth Posted 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:51 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2018 at 7:17 PM by Vwaryloth : quick status update

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 3:25 AM
Does this work with the current patch?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erinmblair
Does this work with the current patch?

Seems to. I started a new game to test some stuff that got updated and never got any calls from Vlad. I have had vampire visits (caleb and Lilith have both visited the test sim) but it was a social visit over midnight snacking. Only issues I've come across happened when I was playing as a vampire to test some other vampire specific mods while still having this one in, which was kind of to be expected since. (Pro tip, don't use this mod while playing as a vampire)
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 4:48 PM
Is this compatible with Seasons EP (Patch 1.44.88.1020)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JanoX
Is this compatible with Seasons EP (Patch 1.44.88.1020)?

QUICK STATUS UPDATE 09/18

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play Sims 4 for almost a year (3 months of that I had no computer) so this mod is quite outdated.
I have just gotten back into the game and I will bring the mod up to date with the latest patch as soon as I have time. I did a bit of
testing with a new game and it seems the mod is still functional despite being built with an old game version.

Use at your own risk, however. I have not had any issues.

Quote: Originally posted by BUGGINBABS78
I'd actually like to request an opposite mod, one that enables the "break ins" and such that the patch took away. Is it possible that you could do that??

Sorry, that's something I probably won't be able to do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 9:28 PM
I am so grateful for this mod. I can't count how many times I've had Vlad wreck my evening. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:51 AM
Mod still seems to be working after the big update (November 13th). Only issues I've come across have been the usual suspects (error when cheating a fledgling up in ranks instead of naturally leveling them up a rank first as well as an error when a vampire baby is born in the household), but they're only a problem if you play with a vampire in the active household, which generally you wouldn't be doing if you have this mod in ... unless you're me who sometimes forgets about it or was too lazy to remove it XD
Field Researcher
#32 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for the update, I don't like or play vamps and this mod makes my game my way. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 1:36 AM
I hope this gets updated soon. For now, I have the Vampires GP disabled from installing, simply because I despise the home invasions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 1:13 AM
Thank you so much! Vlad was pissing me off so much. He's creepy and he keeps ruining my plans. I shouldn't have to make my sim learn vampire lore just to stop his frequent home invasions.
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyBella
The vampires cannot enter my homes anymore, but they want to visit after 10pm. Standing in front of the doors.

The same thing started happening to me. So I hope this mod gets updated soon because it's one of my favorites.
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 8:03 PM
Anyone have an update for this? I wanna use it but it's been forever since the creator got on
Page 2 of 2