Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 5:26 AM
Quote:
When I click on the icon of celebration stuff, it shows error massage:"you are running the wrong version of the sims 2. please run the Sims 2 seasons instead."
What is that mean??

From now on, all the stuff packs are apparently going to work with latest expansion pack discs. For example, I have all the eps and stuff packs, and when I installed Celebrations, it insisted on the Seasons disc. Then I click on Seasons icon to run it - weird, and breaks the habit, but that's how it's done now.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:00 AM
ok here's my installation problem...

I reinstalled all my sims 2 cd's (The Sims 2->University->Nightlife->Open for Business->Pets->Celebration Stuff) then when I tried to launch Celebration it tells me to run Pets instead and when I run the game and play a lot Celebration stuffs are'nt there.. But when I tried to install Celebration after Open for Business instead of installing Pets, Celebration is working and the new objects and stuffs were there but the lost is that I can't play with Pets. I've been searching this in the internet but I didn't see any other relative problem with mine.. I wish someone can help me with this...
#28 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:44 AM
Celebration pack Problems
Hi Guys,

i am new to this forum. i have just finished installed all Sims packs up to Pets and have now installed the Celebration Stuff Pack. however, when i click on it to open the game it says that i need to use the Pets CD. Do i need to install seasons before celebration stuff pack will work? can any one give me more information??
#29 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lani
Hi Guys,

i am new to this forum. i have just finished installed all Sims packs up to Pets and have now installed the Celebration Stuff Pack. however, when i click on it to open the game it says that i need to use the Pets CD. Do i need to install seasons before celebration stuff pack will work? can any one give me more information??

OH and also, none of the objects from celebrations load!
Page 2 of 2