Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:10 PM
Hehe, no prob I'm glad you were able to fix the problem.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:38 AM
Default Adding Additional Space?
This Celebration Stuff Pak is rather strange on Set-up, it does ask for the additional advance user space - even adding a sub menu for Body Shop and an additional desktop icon.

When you attempt to click on the icon or use Body Shop via the Celebration menu....niether work; if you are running with Seasons.

With the Glamour Life stuff and the Family Fun stuff Paks - there were no glitches, which leads me to believe there is an issue with Seasons or the Seasons Patch.

Profit before Proofing/Testing?
Yes, thank you EA! :P

Nice stuff though.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 5:11 AM
Testing
I also have to use the Seasons disc after I installed Celebration but the Celebration logo showed up on the desktop. It just told me I had the wrong disc when I have the Celebration disc in the drive. Maybe I should just reinstall all of my games and see if anything would be different. If so, I'll definitely post it here.

EDIT: Yup, after reinstalling all my games, you still have to use the Seasons disc. That is odd, I kind of like having to use the current disc. Oh well, I guess it's a new thing with Stuff Packs.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:29 PM
hurrah!!! the celebration themme tune i didnt want so now ill be able to still listen to that great music!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#30 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
I also have to use the Seasons disc after I installed Celebration but the Celebration logo showed up on the desktop. It just told me I had the wrong disc when I have the Celebration disc in the drive. Maybe I should just reinstall all of my games and see if anything would be different. If so, I'll definitely post it here.

EDIT: Yup, after reinstalling all my games, you still have to use the Seasons disc. That is odd, I kind of like having to use the current disc. Oh well, I guess it's a new thing with Stuff Packs.

Open the booklet that came with the game. Go to page 2. Middle of the page under : Starting the Game. It states that if you have Pets or Seasons, you use those disks to run the game.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 3:33 PM
I think the reason is because Celebration is considered an older pack then seasons and pets for some wierd reason. so if you dont have seasons and pets installed then you would use the celebration disc. its weird. I hope H&M wont be like that. =/

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Page 2 of 2