Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
you can get that outfit from sims2 south africa, together with some other goodies.

http://www.thesims2.co.za/

Thank you for sharing! Wow! What a find!
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:52 AM
I just tried to go to the South African site, but it is down to rebuild. Post on the page says they will be back up on July 10th. Just thought I would let everyone know...

EDIT: Just checked again this morning (7-10 6:00AM EST) and it was back up. Downloads are located under "community".
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
Thanks Romy:D
Forum Resident
#29 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:34 PM
yep thats one ugly outfit! ugh!
#30 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:06 AM
these are awesome finds!! with that blue outfit i think if you altered it so that it had heels instead of boots it might look nicer. and i personally dont think it looks that bad as it is!! thanks so much romy and crocobaura!...oh, and sticking to the subject, is there a thread anywhere around here that lists all the bonus and unlocked items from maxis that you can download? that would be so handy!

EDIT: hmm, is it just me or are all the files on the S.African site empty?! I hope they get fixed soon!
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesilverlocket
these are awesome finds!! with that blue outfit i think if you altered it so that it had heels instead of boots it might look nicer. and i personally dont think it looks that bad as it is!! thanks so much romy and crocobaura!...oh, and sticking to the subject, is there a thread anywhere around here that lists all the bonus and unlocked items from maxis that you can download? that would be so handy!

EDIT: hmm, is it just me or are all the files on the S.African site empty?! I hope they get fixed soon!

No its not just you! I had noticed that as well. I am right there with you in hoping they get that fixed soon! There are some things I would like to grab from that site!
#32 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 1:59 PM
i have a bad feeling about this... i reckon maxis has decided to take the downloads of the site just to torture us...i know i'm negative but thats what i think has happened!
#33 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:47 PM
Appologies about the problem, I am currently working on it.
There seems to be a corrupt zip file.

Please if any errors are found, please report them to [email protected]

I will be setting up a "Deadlink Report" function soon.

I will inform you guys as soon as everything is working again, from what I can tell it seems to only be the overalls! :P

Regards
Jinx
#34 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:03 PM
Download is back online

http://www.thesims2.co.za/component...165/Itemid,507/

All images on the download pages are currently corrupt, I will probably be correcting them this weekend if I have some spare time! :D

Regards Jinx
#35 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:51 AM
OHMYGOD!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#36 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:41 AM
Pleasure - Downloads are going to go down for the weekend, I found quite a few more corrupt files
Instructor
#37 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2SouthAfrica
Pleasure - Downloads are going to go down for the weekend, I found quite a few more corrupt files

So you're the person that runs that site?? Well thank you very much for fixing the corrupted files! Its really appreciated!!! (Nice site by the way. Really liked the way it came out.)
Field Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:03 PM
I don't much like the colour of the outfit on the H&M site, but I can recolour it to may tase. Thankies for the link Romy. :D
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:11 AM
OKEY, and yes I am the administrator. I found this thread in my referals, so I back linked and found people were complaining that the file wasnt working.

When my site went down a few weeks ago, the files got corrupt. Since then I have not known about the problem
It will take me quite a while to get evey thing going, I hope everything is working by 1 August 2007, if not latest will be 10 August, but that is a very last resort.

Regards
Jinx
#40 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
All downloads are back online.
Instructor
#41 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2SouthAfrica
All downloads are back online.

Thank you! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
There are some recolors of that outfit (made the top a shirt, with a belt, still with boots tho, i think they made the pants more like jeans).
The recolors were on MTS2 -

Here's the link: (Made by Lemonbutter)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ight=Stuff+pack
Instructor
#43 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lludara
There are some recolors of that outfit (made the top a shirt, with a belt, still with boots tho, i think they made the pants more like jeans).
The recolors were on MTS2 -

Here's the link: (Made by Lemonbutter)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ight=Stuff+pack

Thanks for the link!
Page 2 of 2