Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 12:30 PM
The Sims 2 Store : EC6 "Oh Baby!" !
Sixth Exclusive Collection update is available at TS2 Store

Quote: Originally posted by Maxoid_Hydra
Hey Simmers,

We’ve added items from The Sims 2 Apartment Life to the store! Be sure to check out the 2 NEW EXCLUSIVE items - The Baby Dangle Master and The Bouncinator 3000! Browse from a wide array of categories including Hair, Clothing, Home Improvement and Home Décor.

http://thesims2store.ea.com/product...ategoryId=10658
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 12:52 PM
Yeah, just noticed that a couple hours ago. Bummer. I was hoping for a stuff pack of those.
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 12:55 PM
EA took these out of AL to sell seperatley!? I 'aint paying for them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:39 PM
Just though I'd share some shots of the new baby items from The Sim Store!

They come in 4 colours; blue, green, pink and yellow (I think!) and the'yre gert cute!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
Gahh. They're so cute, :P
Must...not... buy...!
And I agree with treeag, I wanted a stuff pack of baby/toddler stuff.
>.<
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:07 PM
Are these already in AL? Or were they meant to be, but then taken out to sell on their own? That's just milking for money -.-'
#7 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:10 PM
I'm desperate for these, they look super cute! But I won't pay!

I really really really hope babies and toddlers get much more attention in TS3 or expansions.. They've been completely neglected in the sims games so far
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:55 PM
I hope they put out more for this EC. Poor babies are neglected in the game, no stuff for them, sims put them on the floor... or snow.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:51 PM
Too cute! Must get these.... :D
#10 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:21 PM
Those are adorable objects, it's too bad that they didn't release a baby stuff pack. I'm sure a lot of people would have bought it, I sure would have been one of them. Let's hope they'll have one for TS3. I have to get those objects!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
So...tempted.
I wants them!
Thanks for the screenshots, wgroome.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Theorist
#12 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wgroome
Just though I'd share some shots of the new baby items from The Sim Store!

The plumbob sure is pointy Looks dangerous to me.
#13 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:04 PM
Its cute, but theres no way i'm buying anything from the sims store.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:30 PM
GRRR. Now I'm angry. There's "new semiglobal named "BouncyToddlerObjectGlobals", which can be found only in AL and M&G." according to Lord Darcy. EA cut it last minute. Oh well, at least they gave us something.
Alchemist
#15 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:37 PM
Aw, They are really cute! When sim parents put their babies into the dangley thing, They can play with the babies!

Theorist
#16 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 6:14 PM
So now the Sims Store even has new items that have brand new functions? Wow they're going far to promote this thing, but I'm still not buying anything from there since I'm done with buying stuff for TS2 (saving for TS3).
Alchemist
#17 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nekochanpurr
Its cute, but theres no way i'm buying anything from the sims store.

I refuse to buy anything for my game from The Sims store or anywhere else
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM
Just one question, is it for baby or toddler ?
Alchemist
#19 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JujuTS2
Just one question, is it stuff for baby or toddler ?

Just for babies
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:27 PM
I don't mind buying a few objects from the Sims store. I've done in the past, and I'll do it again if I see something I like and want. But I hate playing with babies and toddlers so I'm going to pass on this one. :D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:56 PM
These items are cute, but it's too close to the release of the sims 3. I'm not going to buy them b/c i'm sure i'll get rid of the sims 2 off my computer once i'm into s3. No point in wasting money.
#22 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:18 AM
I want this baby-thing sooo bad, but I can't buy this In Estonia (where I live) people usually don't have credit cards like in US and so I can't buy anything online I wish there was a baby stuff pack
#23 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Malison
Are these already in AL? Or were they meant to be, but then taken out to sell on their own? That's just milking for money -.-'

No their not because I have apartment life and their not in it.I've never seen them in buymode where the baby stuff is or in the collections folder were apartment life is.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 12:09 PM
They show up in the AL collection folder so looks like they were meant to be but were taken out.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:50 PM
Guys, pirating stuff from pay/donate fansites is one thing (particularly if the paysites were going against the supposed EULA), but pirating stuff from the company that actually own the IP is bullshit whether or not you agree with their business practices.

Mods can delete this post if you want, but I just needed to get that off my chest. I'm not going to dwell over it.
Page 1 of 2