Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#226 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rawra
So has anyone played Dragonborn on the Xbox or whatever? It's gonna be released on the PC in January, I believe (later than on the consoles, maddening, but I got used to it).
I play this on xbox, and Dragonborn is a great DLC. It has a TON of new spells, shouts, powers, weapons, and armors, much more than Dawnguard. It was also nice to spend some time in a new map. It can be hard for lower level characters at first, but if you can survive the first few missions, you power up pretty quickly. You can also go back and forth between Skyrim and Raven Rock any time you want, so you can snag a few goodies, then go back to the mainland if the quests are too hard at first.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 2:07 AM
I re-installed the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the two Unofficial Patches for the dlc's!..

I was playing without the Unofficial Patches and was doing the thieves guild quests and the quest Dampened Spirits wouldn't come up in my journal and I didn't the quest Loud and Clear perfectly!..

So I'll start a new game with the Unofficial Patches and see what happens in the new game!..
Alchemist
#228 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I play this on xbox, and Dragonborn is a great DLC. It has a TON of new spells, shouts, powers, weapons, and armors, much more than Dawnguard. It was also nice to spend some time in a new map. It can be hard for lower level characters at first, but if you can survive the first few missions, you power up pretty quickly. You can also go back and forth between Skyrim and Raven Rock any time you want, so you can snag a few goodies, then go back to the mainland if the quests are too hard at first.

Now I'm jealous that I don't have an XBox! At least I got mods.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#229 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:18 AM
I forgot to mention that since patch 1.8 update, my werewolf perks are working with dawnguard, in the past I never could spawn the red spirit werewolves and since the patch I can!..

hope the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch doesn't miss with the werewolf perks!..
Theorist
#230 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 2:39 AM
New

The Skyrim dlc Dragonborn for pc is now available for pre-order on Steam. Dragonborn. Downloadable content pre-order. Because I guess the downloadable content supplies are limited. And to be available to us early so that we get to play it before others like the 360 owners before us. Low price of $19.99, even though it must have been expensive to mass produce digital copies in this economy. Featuring truly original content of dragon mounts that you probably thought you saw for Oblivion on nexus or planetelderscrolls but good luck finding it there now, and is instead on here. Bethesda will send free lollipops.
Field Researcher
#231 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 7:04 AM
I played hearthfire for the first time this week sense buying it when it first game out, it's best to do the Dawnstar quest first, skald is the most buggy Jarl to get quest completed properly by, so buy Heljarchen Hall or it's land first!..
Test Subject
#232 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 9:57 AM
yes !!! i love skyrim!

Page 10 of 10