Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#301 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legislacerator
I finally bit the bullet and bought the Omega DLC...I'm only halfway through it right now, though.

Oh come on, it's a good DLC, and Aria is awesome! And Nyreen ♥ how not to love her?

Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Gulp** Mordin? Legion? <sniff>

I know, I know... *pats*

I was actually watching today a few "emotional death suites" and Padok Wiks death is very emotional too, even as an random character.

There's also a very very rare scene where they burn Eve's body. I don't even know how to make it happen, I mean, there's so many fucking options in this game..
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#302 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 2:34 AM
I can't stand Aria. Still bought Omega though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#303 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 12:53 PM
What. How can you not love her? I bet you guys go Paragon on her and they treat you like a kid. You gotta renegade her ass off and then go all hero-like on Nyreen.
Instructor
#304 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 1:22 PM
I've been doing a mix of Paragon/Renegade with her on the DLC, since ME3 kinda threw the whole system out the window with the reputation thing so there's not much reason to continually stick with one dialogue type of the other (unlike ME2, ugh)
Personally I think she reminds me of someone's fanfic character, because initially she's too busy telling me how awesome she is to actually show it. She's definitely better in Omega than ME2 though since you actually -do- get to see her in action, but the whole dialogue with her in ME2...kinda embarrassing. I was laughing during my last playthrough. Don't get me wrong, I do like her, but...yeah.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Scholar
#305 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 2:19 PM
It's embarassing because ME2 is "old" and the cutscenes didn't feel very natural, actually. They improved the cutscenes a LOT on ME3. So yeah, it was kinda embarassing with all the pauses in the dialogs and the whole "I AM Omega!" dialog then suddenly changes subjects.
Field Researcher
#306 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 12:33 PM
Look what I found on fanfiction.net! I LOLed hard when reading this.
Field Researcher
#307 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 11:06 AM
Also, this video is one big tearjerker.
Scholar
#308 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:39 PM
LOL. Marauder Shields, the true hero of the Galaxy. Shepard's just an ass that destroyed the whole world.
Field Researcher
#309 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 3:26 PM
Shepard is an ass that believed the stories the Catalyst fed him/ her XD
Scholar
#310 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:14 PM
Well if someone is an ass, it's the catalyst.

Field Researcher
#311 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 8:02 PM
Yeah, totally agree. Also, got his model for XNALara. Whom do you want to spank his ass?
Scholar
#312 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 12:00 AM
What's XNALara? lol
Field Researcher
#313 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:06 AM
A rendering program.
Scholar
#314 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:46 AM
Oh. And who would have his ass spanked? You mean the Catalyst? I would love to see Javik sending the little bastard out the airlock. Fifty thousand year old revenge.
Field Researcher
#315 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 6:25 PM
Yep, the Catalyst.
That sounds like a good idea. All I need right now is an airlock...
Scholar
#316 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:16 PM
Oh my God I play like a five year old in Gold. I suck. FML.
Field Researcher
#317 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 1:36 PM
Damn it... There is no model of an openable airlock... The whole brilliant idea with Javik blowing the Catalyst out of it is wasted...
Field Researcher
#318 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 9:05 PM
Sooo... Now another reason not to play ME3: a glitchy import system! I requested one user to make a custom XNALAra model of my Shep. They imported her to ME3 and showed me the result. God, I barely recognized her! Now the user tries to recreate her face manually... The import system is a pain in the ass...
Scholar
#319 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:33 PM
Field Researcher
#320 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 11:37 AM
What do you mean by that
Scholar
#321 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 12:49 AM
That I'm completely obliterous obliterate with these stuff. haha

Page 13 of 13