Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:58 AM
Default Mod to make friends faster
Hi, I wanted to know if there is a mod to use to make friends faster within the game. I have tired using modifyrelationship but it's not working is the an option to use a object?

Thank you,
Ladiesy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:56 AM
You could use the UI Extension Cheats mod on this site to cheat up your sims relationship. If you're looking for a less cheaty option, you can try my charismatic trait . It makes sims gain friendship and romance faster. If you have already patched your game today, you may have to wait for an update of both mods.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:32 AM
okay thank would you know how this work after downloading it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:27 AM
If you're talking about the UI Cheats extension, go into your relationships panel and right click on a sim. A window will pop up asking you to set the new relationship values. The first number is friendship, and the second is romance. Change the first number to anything over 40 to make that person your sim's friend. If you're talking about the charismatic trait, just give your sim the trait in CAS and socialize with other sims. You'll see that it's easier for your sim to make friends than before.

Also, I forgot to mention that there's a reward trait in game called "incredibly friendly" that makes your sim gain lots of friendship points after just introducing themselves to another sim. It cost around 2,000 satisfaction points though.

My simstagram =(^_^)=
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:42 AM Last edited by Keren : 20th Jun 2018 at 10:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NekoMimi
you can try my charismatic trait . It makes sims gain friendship and romance faster. If you have already patched your game today, you may have to wait for an update of both mods.

Off topic:
as someone who uses your Charismatic trait
is there a way you could tone down the amount of times for charismatic sims to be over confident?

it seems like it's overpowering any other moodlets all the time (like many custom traits do) which makes romance pretty hard with those sims
and also effect the way they are (not) responding to anything that may happen around them..

I do like it tho, so thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:50 AM
I'll look into it. When I made that trait, i made it follow the autonomy of the outgoing trait. Maybe that's why your sims are so confident. I'll take a look at the code and see what else could be causing the problem soon.

Edit: Are you sure you're not using the charismatic trait by Twilightsims found on this site? I read that it gives your sim a +4 confident buff while socializing. My traits are found on my simblr, and I think it's called NekoMimi-CharismaticTrait.

My simstagram =(^_^)=
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NekoMimi
I'll look into it. When I made that trait, i made it follow the autonomy of the outgoing trait. Maybe that's why your sims are so confident. I'll take a look at the code and see what else could be causing the problem soon.

Edit: Are you sure you're not using the charismatic trait by Twilightsims found on this site? I read that it gives your sim a +4 confident buff while socializing. My traits are found on my simblr, and I think it's called NekoMimi-CharismaticTrait.

I'm sorry, you're right
it's using the same icon so I got confused

I'll check out yours than
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:08 PM
That's okay. That kind of thing happens to me too.

My simstagram =(^_^)=
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:34 PM
you can also use MCC to set the values of how fast/slow relationships grow, i dont but i use it to disable relationship deterioration! (Dont lose my sims friends from prolonged separation) i also use i to make ever in game minute take about 10 seconds so days and nights are longer, u can set many things with this mod so unless you want more than just relationships growing faster, the UI cheats mod is prob best.. i act use both! I LOVE ui cheats, its like boolproptesting from sims 2!!!

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )