Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:53 AM
Default WCIF: long hair
Where can I download this hair?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 1:40 PM
What hair? There's no picture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:00 PM
I see a picture...but I don't recognize the hair. Looks like something Peggy would've made, though. Or maybe Rose. OP, perhaps try the hair database? http://allthehairs.podserver.info/

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:02 PM
Weird - you're right there is a link in there but I can't see the picture either.

Edit: gah - my IP seems to be blocking the site.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:50 PM
I saw the picture on mobile, but not on my laptop...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:15 PM
It was also in Newsea, but it is different from Newsea's Ducan.

I thought that it might be the possibility of XMSims, but I looked for it, but it was not there.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:19 PM
Sorry. Hiar By Ga-Laxy

But download links can not be found.
Undead Molten Llama
#8 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:06 PM
Well, the mesh is a Peggy hair (so hey, I was right, woo! ) and I'm guessing textured by this Ga-Laxy because that doesn't look like a Peggy color...although I think Juice eventually broke off and became Newsea or...something like that. (Some of their older hairs are called "Newsea Juice," at least internally.) Whatever the case, I'm guessing the mesh was on Peggy's site, given the text on that last pic you posted.

Unfortunately, Peggy's site is long gone now, and without knowing the name/number of the mesh, it's hard to search for. Perhaps someone who recognizes or has the hair will come along and offer more info and/or a reupload. In the meantime, probably the best way is to go to the hair database I linked to, set the filters to show only Peggy hairs, then look through and see if anyone has made a retexture of that hair that includes the mesh. If they have but the textures aren't what you want, it can be retextured. If that fails and if the hair was a pay hair, then it'll be on the Booty. You'll have to do some searching through the files archived there to find it. (Hopefully they have accompanying pictures.) If there are no retextures linked on the database AND it's not in the Booty AND no one comes forward here with more info...then you're probably out of luck finding it. However, perhaps there's a similar-enough hair on the database, if you have a good look through.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:21 AM
It's a bit like Peggy's hair #007125: http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...p?topic=31813.0 (part 8, at the end of the first post, but that's female hair)
Here is a Ducan: http://www.allthehairs.podserver.info/?q=node/1269 and https://www.thesimsresource.com/search#/?g=2&q=ducan
And I'm sorry, I just can't judge from your pictures if it's a man or a woman, but this hair is for males.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:14 AM
How odd, for me the first post had nothing, not even a link, just blank space. I think that's a male sim.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Undead Molten Llama
#11 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:28 PM
OK, so to me? It looks like that Ducan hair that TychoH linked to, but either it's been heavily alpha-edited OR the pics that've been posted are heavily photoshopped. Or, actually, I'm going to bet that it's a little of both. For instance, there's a lot of smudging that's been done on that last pic and even more on that first pic that Jo can't see and that Maxon reposted. In that first pic, on about the bottom half of the hair...That's not really how hair looks in-game. I'm betting it's been filled in and fluffed-out (via a crap-ton of smudging) and perhaps even lengthened in Photoshop. The other pics look more like actual in-game hair, albeit with some smudging, too. I'm betting the links to the Ducan hair that Tycho posted are how the hair actually looks. (Which, yeah, is classic Newsea, especially old Newsea: Stringy as hell. )

It's very, very possible that I've spent many, many hours lately cursing out Newsea (and Peggy) and their stringy-as-hell alpha channels. :P

Mad Poster
#12 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:29 PM
It was blank space for me too. I looked at the source code and copied the link, but when I tried to go there Firefox flashed red and told me that it might attempt to install malicious software.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 12:55 PM
It's Peggy hairmesh03760 / 080411. Newsea does have similar one (linked above by TychoH) both are likely based on the same Ball-jointed Doll called Ducan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:37 PM
Thank you so much for your kindness