Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 5:46 PM
Default Inheriting/disabling hairstyles
Hey, I recently started playing a town settled by a custom race of lizards (the mod with drell skin and asari hair) and one thing is extremely annoying - they keep getting human hair. Is there any way to force inhering hairstyles from sims' parents or to just disable all different ones completely?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:06 PM
I'm no modder, but in theory I assume this would work if all the EA hairs were somehow disabled for Random?
(That would be fantastic to get werewolf sims to stop getting on MY nerves ).
I don't know of any mods that do that, but maybe that would be something to look for? *blushes*
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 7:03 AM
If I'm remembering right, Nraas (specifically Nraas Dresser) has the option to blacklist CAS parts, so that the game won't select them for your sims. You could search the Nraas site for info on it and check it out

“You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.”