Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2126 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 4:28 AM
"No zombies, ever, pixels! There's a perfectly good one in the Townie neighborhood, and if you don't start behaving, I'm gonna bring him in and make you wish you'd never been born..now stop with wanting to turn poor old dead Gabrielle into one!"

(The aforesaid zombie is a product of testing a hack. It worked..and created zombie got sent out of town quick..he's been in exile a very long time...)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2127 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:36 AM
"Why do you have a dozen birthday cakes in your inventory?" - to Gabe O'Mackey, frequent customer of J'Adore Bakery.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2128 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:51 AM
"Oh, shut up about defeating Death, Lillith. You're evil, you should love the cowplant. Well, mostly evil."
Mad Poster
#2129 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 6:39 AM
"Damn it! They've held hands before I could stop them. Now they'll have to get married..."
Mad Poster
#2130 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
"Damn it! They've held hands before I could stop them. Now they'll have to get married..."

Gives handfasting a whole new meaning. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#2131 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"Why do you have a dozen birthday cakes in your inventory?" - to Gabe O'Mackey, frequent customer of J'Adore Bakery.

This is why I block any playable sims to visit other people's businesses
Mad Poster
#2132 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 1:14 PM
I wish there was a hack that allowed you to ban playables from buying stuff on a lot by lot basis. I use Paladin's no playable shoppers, which stops them buying anything, but I wouldn't mind them buying things like cakes or perfume autonomously, just not pets or robots or furniture.
Scholar
#2133 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:12 PM
I use business controller (so I can decide which sims can visit my shops by age, interests, type [townie/playable/downtownie/etc.] and a few other criteria) and customer limit adjuster. It was very annoying when I decided to have an owned venue with a ticket machine and had only 3 customers.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Top Secret Researcher
#2134 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:21 PM
"You guys can't woohoo now! Your daughter is about to blow the candles on her cake out!"
Lab Assistant
#2135 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 7:33 PM
Can I have your ability to master any skill by having done something similar? Child sim paints badly for a few days. Grows to a teen. Her father has played guitar and nothing but since he was a teen. So of course his daughter picks it up for the first time ever and shreds like the guy from Buckethead.
Scholar
#2136 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:04 PM
"Did you just set the shed on fire?"
"Did you just walk into the fire?"
"What are you going to do with that?"
"Clearly, she doesn't want to talk to you!"
Top Secret Researcher
#2137 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I wish there was a hack that allowed you to ban playables from buying stuff on a lot by lot basis. I use Paladin's no playable shoppers, which stops them buying anything, but I wouldn't mind them buying things like cakes or perfume autonomously, just not pets or robots or furniture.

I use Pescado's No automonous pet buying, and works very well for me. One of my Sims -LunarEclipse's Sim, actually, Count D.- has a pet shop, but none of my other Sims can buy pets when I play Count D.
Field Researcher
#2138 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 1:05 PM
"Inappropriate much?"
Chloe Curious - Smith wanted to flirt with Nervous Subject. During Nervous and Pascal Curious' wedding party.
"Well, of course. Risky woohoo baby. Congratulations, Chloe."
She woohooed with Peter Ottomas, so I guess I should congratulate Dora too. Her LTW will be fulfilled.
Mad Poster
#2139 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
I use Pescado's No automonous pet buying, and works very well for me. One of my Sims -LunarEclipse's Sim, actually, Count D.- has a pet shop, but none of my other Sims can buy pets when I play Count D.

I don't play a lot of community lots, but don't you get a choice the next time you enter the playable's lot about whether you actually want the pet?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#2140 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:52 PM
You do. But some people feel bad about throwing the poor pet out when it happens.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#2141 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I don't play a lot of community lots, but don't you get a choice the next time you enter the playable's lot about whether you actually want the pet?

Yes, you get that choice, but if you don't want your 'hood being full with stray kitties and dogs you'd better not pick that option. Besides, I may be heartless with people, and my Sims, but with pets? NEVER! [Our four kitties, two of them found on the street nearly dead, can attest to this.]
Mad Poster
#2142 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Yes, you get that choice, but if you don't want your 'hood being full with stray kitties and dogs you'd better not pick that option.
I was wondering what happened to the pets in that case. Interesting.
Inventor
#2143 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 6:33 AM
Not really a thing I said, but I thought it XD .

Dear Teodor, I'm sure everyone is impressed with the fact that you could carry out your duties with aplomb without batting an eye at milady taking her bath in the same room. But... could you... maybe... not. You don't need to pounce on the toilets as soon as someone is done with them. It can wait! They're not going to wander off anywhere while people wash their hands or their bodies after. You can put it off until they've exited the bathroom. Also, could you please leave once you're done, instead of standing about in the tiny bit of floor available? It gets congested. Also, also, while I'm glad you were very attentive to the little master and beelined for him the second he dirtied his diaper (dad was eating and mom on the phone), do you have something against the crib? It was right there. Behind you. Across from the changing table. All you had to do was turn around. You literally placed him next to it. Why!?
Mad Poster
#2144 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon Aster
Dear Teodor, I'm sure everyone is impressed with the fact that you could carry out your duties with aplomb without batting an eye at milady taking her bath in the same room. But... could you... maybe... not. You don't need to pounce on the toilets as soon as someone is done with them. It can wait! They're not going to wander off anywhere while people wash their hands or their bodies after. You can put it off until they've exited the bathroom

Since installing the mod to make hotel maids actually clean instead of standing around at the front desk all day doing absolutely nothing, they now do this too. I had one rush in to make the bed while my honeymoon couple were engaging in a post-woohoo romantic hug in their underwear. Like, um...? I guess I should have put up the Do Not Disturb sign, but I didn't think of it until after. And yeah, she'll come in to clean the toilet while they're in the shower...
Mad Poster
#2145 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 9:50 AM
"Dammit, Gilbert."

Also, to my cat while I was playing: "No, my leg is not a scratching post! Shoo!"

Scholar
#2146 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:33 AM
ihatemandatoryregister: Um, what happend? I have never seen info bars like that.
Mad Poster
#2147 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:36 AM
I use this http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=185681

Scholar
#2148 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I use this http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=185681

Aha, I suspected it was a hack. OK then.
Lab Assistant
#2149 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 1:56 PM
"No, stop, you cannot hit on the dude your dad caught your mom making your brother with! Oh, but wait, you have three bolts and all of his genes are recessive... Ok, maybe you can marry him, we'll see".
Mad Poster
#2150 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 2:22 PM
Concerning pets bought at pet shops while the household was inactive - if you refuse the pet, no pet is created, so they do not fill up your neighborhood with strays!

I normally click yes because the more the merrier, and I've gotten some awesome pets that way, but one time I didn't want a dog in an apartment. I clicked yes, waited while the pet was generated, got a dog, quit without saving. About a dozen times - never once did they roll a cat! You can tell when the pet is being generated, because the game sits there generating it for quite awhile.

"Naw, this is not what I want to do with my small window of simming time. I'm getting a house for the Ottomai." I had opened up one of the community lots in Pleasantview to make it over for the early 20th century, been interrupted, and was sick of it after laboriously getting rid of the supertall lattice foundation supporting the balcony off the second level of the clothing store.

Peter looks very dashing in a fedora and tie, by the way.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 86 of 169