Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:57 PM
Welcome!
Welcome to the "What's going on in your game group", where you can post as many threads as you want focusing on YOUR gameplay!
Please enjoy! :D
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thanks for the invite! I am mostly taking story pics right now but will start a thread about gameplay when I play again.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:28 AM
Thanks for joining! I also plan to start a thread too on my dynasty! XD
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:37 AM
Thank you for inviting me!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:52 AM
I also have to start a thread soon. I just don't know if I am getting too many houses... I gotta figure that out first xD

I build small houses *^*
Space Pony
#6 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:23 AM
Hello

So, pretty much this is going on at my game atm : http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...787#post5190787

Soon to finishing Alpine University in here and Volcano Island (tropic vacation destination) over at Leefish

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
Hello

So, pretty much this is going on at my game atm : http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...787#post5190787

Soon to finishing Alpine University in here and Volcano Island (tropic vacation destination) over at Leefish

Your hoods look stunning! Thanks for posting!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:50 AM Last edited by Emperor Crat : 10th Apr 2017 at 2:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I also have to start a thread soon. I just don't know if I am getting too many houses... I gotta figure that out first xD

Sounds awesome!
I'll post a thread detailing the development of the hood I just started too!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
Thank you for inviting me!

You're most welcome!
Thanks for joining!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:54 AM
Thanks very much for inviting me. Now I just have to stick to one neighborhood long enough to have updates to post.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Thanks very much for inviting me. Now I just have to stick to one neighborhood long enough to have updates to post.

Thanks for joining! I've actually just started a neighborhood as well (As I've likely earlier mentioned-I'm so forgetful ) Anyways, feel free to post any updates, and hopefully I'll be able to stick to this hood longer than my old (heavily populated) hood!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:17 AM
Cool! Thanks for the invite. I don't recall having written about what's going on in my 'Hoods much. I guess I spend a lot of time creating more than I spend sharing stories or even pictures. But I am very happy to join in!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Cool! Thanks for the invite. I don't recall having written about what's going on in my 'Hoods much. I guess I spend a lot of time creating more than I spend sharing stories or even pictures. But I am very happy to join in!

Great! I am glad to hear that! I'm sure we'd also be glad to see (and give input) on your creations too. Anyways, thanks a lot for joining, and I hope you enjoy being a part of this group! :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:36 AM
Who says you only should stick to ONE neighborhood?
You could tell for TEN as it is tell your gameplay so you could just as well be me.

"I build small houses *^*"

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Who says you only should stick to ONE neighborhood?
You could tell for TEN as it is tell your gameplay so you could just as well be me.

"I build small houses *^*"

Man- I can only do one at a time. I can barely alternate between the two I have, much less 8 more ! You must be superhuman!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:14 AM
Thank you the invitation.
I'm still working on my neighborhood, which is slowly getting to a point where I am satisfied with the result. I have a bad habit of building a lot, only to look at it in the 'Hood' view and think, "Dangit, that looks out of place", then its back to the drawing board. *sigh*
Looking forward to sharing. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilKiwi
Thank you the invitation.
I'm still working on my neighborhood, which is slowly getting to a point where I am satisfied with the result. I have a bad habit of building a lot, only to look at it in the 'Hood' view and think, "Dangit, that looks out of place", then its back to the drawing board. *sigh*
Looking forward to sharing. :D

Thank you very much for joining ! I would be very interested to hear about the happenings/progress in your hood, and I certainly hope you enjoy being a part of this social group!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
I am an invitee. And I still don't really understand the purpose of this group and what kind of topic this group will cover.

Good evening/morning PlatinumPlumbob,
The purpose of this group is to discuss the happenings in a neighborhood or to share various creations etc. The group is akin to the "What's happening in your game" thread, only users may now dedicate a whole thread to THEIR gameplay, and receive input as well. The group is much more focused than the 'general' section, and is meant to give users more freedom to post, as I find 'super threads' kind of intimidating at times, and now the "happenings don't have to be formatted as stories, and is easier located by users. Also, we can give/ ask for input without derailing and threads! I hope this clarified the purpose of this group! And thanks for joining, I really hope you enjoy being a part of this group! I've never had a 'group' before so I'm rather nervous!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:29 AM
Thanks for the invite! I just did a fresh install, so hopefully I will be able to remember to take pics or something so I can have some things to post!
If not, I hope a text update is good enough.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:43 AM
Thanks for the invitation! I'm currently just getting back into TS2 now. No idea when I'll be able to document on what's going on, but hopefully it's soon!
Instructor
#22 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 9:28 AM
Hello! Modding more than playing at the moment (unless you include lots of short-term tester Sims ... I feel so sorry for their shortened pixel lives!) But one day Seahouses Bay will take up my time again, and then I may just get round to posting ... or I could just go back and find all the links to past events there in the odd-photos and 4-photos one story threads ...

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#23 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 11:43 AM
Hi! I crashed the party and made this thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=593003
:lovestruc
Mad Poster
#24 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:29 PM
I usually play a couple of hoods at a time. The first is my main hood and I keep that one going all the time. Currently, it is my totalitarian hood, Monopoly (the cool one based on the game), and one I rotate around monthly. Right now, it's Middleground which is meant to be just a regular hood with regular rules

Monopoly is the funniest hood I've played in a while (since the last one anyway). The rules are horrible and the goal is have Council control over every aspect of sims' lives. Their happiness is not a consideration.
It begins when a sim is created or moved from the homeless bin into a living space ordered by the Council. They can put a single sim into a mansion or huge family into a tiny apartment. It is completely arbitrary.
Marriages are arbitrary and arranged by the Council. Sims might have a stranger show up at their door with a Council notice directing them to marry. Strangers are forced to room mates regarding of the size of their household.

Jobs are assigned. Sims are give their choice of three to five jobs. There is no waiting for a job that will suit the sim. If his desired occupation is on the list, then good. But otherwise they take what they get. Lazy sims can end up as athletes, though they aren't really good at it, pleasure sims can be assigned to work as scientists. It's all done by chance. And everyone must work. Books and paintings are lovely but must be done in spare time. Work is mandatory from teenage years to death.

Babies are awarded by lottery only. Anyone discovered with an unauthorized child will suffer extermination of the entire family (one is usually left alive to carry genetic material, which the Council thinks is important). Sometimes the baby is welcome. More often it is a trial of it's own, as the sim is forced to raise a child with a person he doesn't know. Elders are usually not thrilled with the prospect of raising a child in their declining years.
Taxes are 1/2 net worth (after 10, 000 sim deduction per legal member of household).

Midsummer's day is Purge Day. Pets are returned to adoption centers, elders are sent to their rewards, and other households are thinned according to the whimsy of the Council. It is an especially dangerous time because hidden children are sometimes discovered, leading to the extermination of the entire household.

Other infractions punished by extermination include, insanity and failure to have a job by work sweep (Fridays at 5:00 p.m.) New rules are prone to be instituted without notice.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi! I crashed the party and made this thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=593003
:lovestruc

I recently responded to your post! Beautiful hood all around! Thanks for posting!

Page 1 of 7