Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2751 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkfishegg
I didn't plan on downloading it. Its just that the emails i got from origin gave me 3 different serial codes. One for the expansion, one for the costume pack, and one for the ice lounge. I wasn't sure if someone could use the serial code for my ice lounge to get it in their game, if they didn't have it.

Oh in that case I don't see why the code wouldn't work for somebody else. I was expecting the code to be like the Pets LE which had one code to register the game AND unlock the pet store, not seperate codes for each.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Instructor
#2752 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 6:55 PM
Does anybody recognize this building?

link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/8182743254/

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Lab Assistant
#2753 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 7:01 PM
So, wishing mine was here today but then I might not want to go to class tonight. So maybe it is a good thing it will be delivered to tomorrow.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2754 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 7:27 PM
^That's a great looking lot, but EA would never give us anything like that. :/

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#2755 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by virgalibabe
Does anybody recognize this building?

Rockefeller Plaza?
Is that maybe part of the sims3newyork CC World that has been released this summer?

Live your dream.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#2756 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianni Caruso
Rockefeller Plaza?
Is that maybe part of the sims3newyork CC World that has been released this summer?

They'd never use a world which haven't been created by EA themselves. I think that lot was just made to take a staged picture for promotional purposes, EA does that occasionally.
Lab Assistant
#2757 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 9:18 PM
Oh, didn't realize that it was a EA picture

And while I'm waiting for my copy of seasons there is not much more I can do than reading and commenting other peoples posts.

Unless I wanted to restart the discussion about the question if snow does collect on trees with green leaves...

Live your dream.
Mad Poster
#2758 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 8:24 PM
I need to leave the official forums alone. My head hurts. Can't help those that are closed minded.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 111 of 111