Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 1:40 AM
Harvest Moon
I recently heard about this game through Dame, in live chat. It's a role playing game, where you get to live on a farm, like sim farm. It's for Nintendo Game Cube, I was wondering if anyone has played it and has a review on it. I have yet to play it, and I think that it looks very good, and I love cows... Which are in the game, I'm such a dork.. I think it's aimed more towards the female gamers though, the second one, you are a female and are trying to get a husband.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 1:56 AM
Lita90 owns it and I watch her play. It seem fun, good to pass the time with.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 2:40 PM
Friends of Mineral Town is the best. ^__^

All of the console versions have been lacking, but all of the handheld versions have been golden classics.
#4 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 12:58 AM
to me the game lacks majorly, because you run out of things to do and you end up doing the same thing over and over, it had so much potential to be better on the gamecube but it failed, its so boring that i took it back within a week. not worth the money basically. the ps one was the best one for me so far, becuse i played that for about 2 months.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 12:14 PM
I played the SNES version. I was fun...kinda...for 2 weeks, then I got bored.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 1:39 AM
My boyfriend bought me Harvest Moon: A wonderful life... It's a cute game. It also gets old quick.. I still like it.. But I read up on the new Harvest Moon.. And it is exactly like this version.. Only from a female point of view.. I wish this game was longer to..

Anyone really even a fan of the series?