Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:02 AM
Request: Light reflecting from skin mod
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the world of mods, and some of the recent mods I've got are lightning mods that correct the bluish aspect of the game and so on. However, I've been noticing how the light from the sun reaches the objects inside the house, but doesn't seem to affect much the skin of the sims. I feel like, while they're inside their homes, and the sun is hitting a table, for example, where they are sitting, it illuminates the table, but the skin is almost unaffected. It looks very unrealistic to me. Even when you see the shadow of the leaves hitting the ground or an object, you can't see it in the sims skin. Is there any way this can be changed? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

ps: really i'd like to see more contrast, definition and light reflecting from the sims skin as it would, kinda like it would in real life. Like for example, the definition of the window, as it can be seen on the floor (the shadow of the windows), I'd like to see it happen on the skin. Not just inside the house, but everywhere. Basically changing how the skin "behaves" in response to light and shadow. I've looked it up but didn't find anything like it.

ps2: after some investigation in this forum, i wasn't sure where to place my request. So i did it here...