Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 8:10 AM Last edited by MCRVamprynxx33 : 25th Jan 2017 at 4:00 PM.
Default New account... (explained inside)
Last night I couldn't seem to get into my old account (although I was typing password and all correct), the email I used I no longer have (it's been deleted). Lately I have been having issues with a hacker locking me out of a lot of my accounts, including my email account. I thought I couldn't get into my old account on here because no matter what I tried to type for my password it would not accept it. Since I deleted the email account I used when I created my old account a long time ago I couldn't get into it to reset it. so I created a second account and I was going to ask for my first one to be deleted. I just now found where to change my email address on here. Can this account be deleted?

I apologize for the mess up, it will not happen again. (I'm asking this so I hopefully will not be in trouble with having multiple accounts).

Thank you.