Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 6:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Why does a sims do this?
It doesn't happen often, but every now and again a sim that my sim does not know will suddenly come into my house and smack my sim, even some of the sweetest characters will do this. And I never understood this
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 6:35 AM
Were they looking through the telescope during the day? If they are, watch them and after awhile you will see the sim (the one who ran in and slapped them) in the thought bubble. They are spying on them through the telescope.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 6:46 AM
For all I know it’s always the first character in the neighbourhood, so e.g. in Pleasantview it’ll always be Mortimer Goth. I’d like if it were random.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 2:03 PM
It's the lowest-numbered active playable sim in a neighborhood: Mortimer in Pleasantview, Vidcund in Strangetown, Consort (I think) in Veronaville. In custom neighborhoods, usually a bin sim if made without empty templates and the bin sims are moved in; if not, the first sim you made in CAS.

If the telescope has not been in use, we'd have to know more about the situation to tell you what's going on.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)