Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 11:40 AM
Default Modded Object - exercise machine
I have installed Sims1 again, because I know now it works on Win7. xD
Well, I have build in the Downtown a location with unique Shops cause Maxis did't built it. Weapon Shop, arcade game, vegetable shop and so on.
A little sport studio too but in the buy menu of the Downtown there is no exercise machine. Therefore I have installed the SimCategorizer and Transmogrifier, the setup files I had save it on my external HDD some years ago.
Cloned the object, edited it in photoshop and set up the flag on Downtown buy menu. It hasn't worked, well. It appears in the buy menu from the Downtown but in Live Mode it can't be used.
I still have IffPencil2 but I have no idea what had to be done. I found some german tutorials by Shaklin but they doesn't help me.

What I want:

- exercise machine can use on Downtown lot
- exercise machine should have an improved progress compared to the original for home lot

I looked in some modded objects who gives full skills, but I could not learn something to use it on my objects.

Any ideas or an advice?